Race reports???

jesshamner

#1 Post by jesshamner »

Where are all the race reports? Everyone on break already? I think we need a headcount on racers. If you race list which series you are racing, how often you race, and how you're doing.

kiils

#2 Post by kiils »

Racing the Arkansas Hare Scramble Championship Series.

In the C - Open class.

Currently 3rd in the points race. (beating happyboy) just not on a cdale

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

Uh...not exactly what I was wanting to hear (cannondale losing) but still good to hear how our members are doing. Keep up the good work. Happyboy, you need to step it up.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Well I am happy to report I finally finished my first race of the season. Don't kow where I finished in the Vet class yesterday and don't really care either. Just happy to have run a full race for a change!

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Congrats on the finish Derno. I'm glad you got all the bugs worked out. I would be happy to start a race. I have not had the chance to make it to a race.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

I'm not sure which is worse not going or going and not finishing. Both suck, but which sucks more?

kiils

#7 Post by kiils »

Derno, you do the missouri gncc race? how was the mud?

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

no, I thought you guys were gonna go. 19 plus hrs to race had no appeal to me.

AMRsCdale450grl

#9 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

We're still focusing on the WORCS races... averaging a race a month.

We had Round 4 in Victorville the weekend before last... Off-Road.com and FastPhotoLab.com didn't get any pics of me, so I'm waiting for Pittraffic.com to put up the pics they took of my race..... and then I'll post my race report. smile.gif

As of right now, I'm 4th overall for points... one point behind 3rd place. I would be doing much worse if Laptraffic hadn't let me borrow his CRF this last race!! Thanks Lapper!! biggrin.gif

Soooo.. Round 5 is this weekend in Payette, ID... driving 17 hours to do it. Hopefully I'll be able to post a race report ASAP for that as well.

cdaleman440

#10 Post by cdaleman440 »

well its not a good report but i was at the foot of the mountain and had a bad start both front tires went out on me and i cracked my raditor! but randy brandit placed second in the vet class ridding a dale!! and as yall read earlier derno FINISHED a race smile.gif