The Spartan GNCC

blaze#52

#1 Post by blaze#52 »

There was two of us that made the trip down with our Dales to the Tire Balls GNCC. We did see one other dale there, it had The Quad Shop graphics on it. We both ran the morning 22+ C novice class. This was both of our first GNCC's of the year. A big thanks to Brad at Black Widow. We both installed the motorcylce air horn be for the race and it does make a noticible differnence. There was 40 in our class, I was about last on the start, combination of slow start and no traction. The track was awsome, little dust, it was rough though. A lot of bottle necks the first lap, stupid lines that I though I could do got the best of me a coulpe times. I did get to meet RX440 and XCDALE at the track. Overall it was a fun time, I finshed 24th and the other got 16th and both of them are still running and ready to race again.

Here is me coming by our pit area, this was about a mile after the start

Here is the other dale going for the pass

At the finish line

finish line

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Nice pics and a job well done. I didn't get to make it to the race. I'm pretty upset that I didn't get to go and hang out but I actually had my priorities straight this weekend. Maybe I'll get a chance to catch up with you guys at Crawfordsville.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Good work guys.

Jess you didn't make it out there? You are fired!

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

Yes, great job.

Where are you located we need to meet up and race together sometime. See how many cannondales we can get on the same race course!

RX440 and XCdale are great people. I plan on seeing Tom this Sunday.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Jun 12 2006, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good work guys.
Jess you didn't make it out there? You are fired!

Sorry buddy. Wistech still has my motor and I had more important things to do than spectate. I would have loved to go hang out and meet some daleriders but it just wasn't in the cards.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

It's always in the cards....AMEX, VISA, MC, or even Diner's Club!