6Hours ATV America WI round

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow it made ATV Sport.Here is there very nice writeup.Always great to see a Dale in magazines.Congrats Chuck,UPS man(Roger) and Kenny!

Canniboomer

#12 Post by Canniboomer »

Wow, you guys are helping to keep us in the mix.

Long Live Cannondales, and ATK's too! wub.gif

yamadjs08

#13 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice work, I also seen it in the ATVSport, I was going to get around to scanning it later tonight. Cool to see some Cannondale coverage...

peterock

#14 Post by peterock »

Cannondale coverage????? Cannondale only exists in the stubborn minds, if you really want your quad to be around you guys really should support ATK. The bigger ATK becomes the more aftermarket companies will get involved in making stuff for them.

azcannon

#15 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (peterock @ Sep 27 2006, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cannondale coverage????? Cannondale only exists in the stubborn minds, if you really want your quad to be around you guys really should support ATK. The bigger ATK becomes the more aftermarket companies will get involved in making stuff for them.

thats a negative ghost rider cannondales forever.

yamadjs08

#16 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (peterock @ Sep 27 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO, same difference, I dont really care if its an ATK or a Cannondale, I was just happy to see it in a mag.

Guy310

#17 Post by Guy310 »

It's funny to hear someone say that we should support ATK because they want them to grow. That's kind of tongue-in-cheek. I wonder how a manufacturer who doesn't manufacture anything could possibly grow.

UpsMan

#18 Post by UpsMan »

I'm hoping when they use up all of their parts, they start making some more. But, like my gramma used to say, "You can hope in one hand and **** in the other, and see which one fills up fastest." Gramma was wise.

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

biggrin.gif You guys are funny!Lets just keep in mind that they are our source for alot of parts.BlackWidow,Canniboomer both get plenty of parts from them.I would like to think that if something happened to ATK someone or somehow the parts wouldnt be scattered or worse.But I would rather not have to think about that.

kdeal

#20 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 10 2006, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif You guys are funny!Lets just keep in mind that they are our source for alot of parts.BlackWidow,Canniboomer both get plenty of parts from them.I would like to think that if something happened to ATK someone or somehow the parts wouldnt be scattered or worse.But I would rather not have to think about that.

Amen!