The Fat Man kicks butt!

cannondale27

#31 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (cdale55 @ Jul 24 2006, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First I want to thank Witech and cannondale27 for all the baby sitting they did to let me race. { If Johns girlfriend is reading this he would make a great dad, hint hint !!!! } I had a great time I sure wish I would have set my qaud up better, I think I could have put the witech built motor to better use. Next year !!! The cannondales took almost all the holeshots in the TT races. And in the drag races they were great ( execpt when you kill it on the line in the final LOL ) Next year Steve !!! LOL I am not sure but I think Steve remaped my qaud in the middle of the night . LOL John and Steve did great racing and were very fun to watch race. Just don't pat John on the shoulder for a couple of weeks. It was one of the best weekends I had in a long time !! Thanks guys !!!

Thank you!Those ribs were awesome!We all ate well this weekend also.Hey in drags you stalled because you were sooo scared!It was awesome.Aaen was there and I told him watch there is going to be two dales in finals 4st Mod.He says no way.We cleaned up.I never lost at all.It was double elimination run by the monkeybutt.com folks Had the drag tree and lights with stage prestage three oranges green and even dreaded redlight took me a bit to figure out how to do it right.But that in itself is a art.Some of those guys were really fast on the lights.Honestly with the Timbodale it was easy.Front just hovered entire 300ft.Check it out:

Pete Ran!That means there was 7 there.Had to be a record.

wistech

#32 Post by wistech »

Its a small world. I told my sister Jessica Meadows that I would be racing at Crandon and she said she designed the web page and the trophy plaques. She did a heck of a good job. She also designs/cuts all our custom decals for Cannondale R@D like the horsepower club ones ,number plates,and hard to get factory ones with her own bit of flare. I wished she could have made it up this week to compete or cheer us on.

timbomoose

#33 Post by timbomoose »

Awesome job guys,all of you did a great job with the cannondale/atks. You guys all proved again that cannondales are still the quad to beat.Only thing I think wistech might of crashed on purpose,I think he was looking for a way to get nursed back to health from his little sweetheart.Lol.Went to Astabula Sun for tt races to watch roosterpops and Jester who also did very well.Keep up the great work guys and congratulations!

cannondale27

#34 Post by cannondale27 »

She did a great job.Sure would have liked that 6fter UPS man got!I am jealous.

Here is the TT one.As I said I pulled big holeshot in heat and final.The YFZ that won was a better rider.Had a split lane a couple corners later and he took left me right he came out ahead.I stuck right on his butt for 3 laps but was spent big time and he never made a mistake.Just was cruising last three laps and a 720 raptor got by me after I stalled.Still salvaged a third though.I think the combo of MX tires,swaybar,and ruts in corners hurt me.Wish I could have represented better but I admit I just didnt have any more in me.

Timbo I cant wait to see Roosterpops and Jesters pics from Ashtabula.Niel will be impressed.

wistech

#35 Post by wistech »

Sorry about camara phone but heres the first southbay victom getting some air on his freestyle Cannondale.
Im just glad he was not to bitter and didnt sell the Dale.

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

This event should be our group ride next year.Something for everyone 400acres of trails even.What do you all think?Take the place over!

wistech

#37 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jul 24 2006, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This event should be our group ride next year.Something for everyone 400acres of trails even.What do you all think?Take the place over!

Well it was the ULTIMATE atv experience . Mind as well have the ultimate atvs there eh?

jesshamner

#38 Post by jesshamner »

I might be in for a group ride. It looks like a lot of fun.

cdale55

#39 Post by cdale55 »

Putting the request in for the days off already for next year thats is how much fun I had. If we put a dale in every class we would take home alot of hardware. Anything I can do to help for next year let me know. Witech {new nickname - Big Daddy!! } I will bring more steaks and ribs for you !

wistech

#40 Post by wistech »

You know Im trying to lose weight and with the hog feed last weekend I gained 3 pounds. I like Big Daddy.