The Fat Man kicks butt!

kdeal

#41 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jul 25 2006, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know Im trying to lose weight and with the hog feed last weekend I gained 3 pounds. I like Big Daddy.

I was just thinking that we should rename the title to the Incredible Shrinking Man Kicks Butt!!

You go boy!!!!

cool.gif

cannondale27

#42 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is the video
Timbodale-vs-YFZ 490

azcannon

#43 Post by azcannon »

cool

UpsMan

#44 Post by UpsMan »

Awesome video. My wife didn't get to take any pictures during the race because she was racing too. But I got some of her cleaning up the ATK today. It was about 90 degrees out. For up here, that is plenty warm.

Yes, I need to mow some of the weeds down real bad. Believe it or not, my practice track is hidden back there somewhere in that mess.

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

You know what happens when folks post pics of thir wife around here?Photoshop time!Just kidding.Nice place.Is that a freestyle ramp back there?Gonna hit it?

dalewannbe

#46 Post by dalewannbe »

Wow, it sure looks like a great time. I would be up for the event next year for sure, depending on when the event is.

I was on vacation last week, and we'll be heading back to the same resort at the same time next year, so hopefully the two two dates don't coincede.

Great job too everyone.

Wistech, you'll learn....you need to finish the race to win it.

It takes some painful lessons to learn that.

UpsMan

#47 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jul 30 2006, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what happens when folks post pics of thir wife around here?Photoshop time!Just kidding.Nice place.Is that a freestyle ramp back there?Gonna hit it?

Yes that is a freestyle ramp. It belongs to a friend of mine. I hope he gets a dozer out here so we can make a landing for it. Then you bet I will hit it. I don't think I'll do any freestyle tricks or anything, but I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't go off it a couple of times at least.

wistech

#48 Post by wistech »

Just met a guy at a speed shop who was at the races . He said there was a cool 250r with a Dale motor shoehorned into it. Im like huh? Then I asked him what the number was and he said it was #55. Doh. Foiled again by the walsh 250r kit.

kdeal

#49 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jul 31 2006, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just met a guy at a speed shop who was at the races . He said there was a cool 250r with a Dale motor shoehorned into it. Im like huh? Then I asked him what the number was and he said it was #55. Doh. Foiled again by the walsh 250r kit.

Hey, I know who that was. Did he have an ultra rare all aluminum Honda frame with long travel suspension that was plowing the TT track every time he landed from a jump? LOL biggrin.gif

cdale55

#50 Post by cdale55 »

I seen that guy too. If only he was set up right I think he could have pulled off a win. tongue.gif