Random Races

Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Well, to keep it short, I'll be uploading some more photos here soon. I'm also waiting for a few from a few photo places to be put online. I was told by a photography place that last weekend they got a photo of me going over a tabletop doing a kind of no footer turned superman like jump. I won't try to prove it though until/unless they provide the photo.

As for the series. Right now there is 3 races left and 3 down as it's a quick fall series. Sadly, due to problems, I have not had the best finishes. However, even w/a wreck on Sunday in the whoops I still pulled a 3rd out of 6 or 7 in A to pull into a 2nd place spot in the standings. And man did the thing run! Pulled everywhere and couldn't stop overshooting things the first couple laps in practice. Below is just one holeshot photo and a tabletop photo. I've got a couple more and will have most when posted online.

So I'm trying to but a Dale up on a podium and slowly getting there.

Psychosis

#2 Post by Psychosis »

Here's just one that I've got a large photo of and figured I'd post it. Shows the C27 shocks from the first race of the series, lol.

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

How about one coming from a no footer. Picture was a little late but feet are still off the pegs. Really close-up though.

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

How come no number plates?

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Lol, I lost my back one and never got around to getting a new one. I have one on the front hood b/c the one on the bumper got broken apart. The rear fenders also have them on them. In the photos it's not easy to see.

dalewannbe

#6 Post by dalewannbe »

Nice jumping, keep up the good work. Also try and keep it on all fours.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Are you doing the tricks on the jumps on purpose?I wouldnt do that during a race!

Psychosis

#8 Post by Psychosis »

Lol, no, practice. I did the funky thing I'm waiting to get a picture of though b/c it was the final jump and felt like being stupid, lol.

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats cool!

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

Nice pics! Keep them coming and good luck at the races!