some pictures from last week's race

dalewannbe

#1 Post by dalewannbe »

Haven't had time to write to many reports. I've finally had some luck starting to go my way. I've won the last 2 races, but you can tell its the midway part of our 19 race season. My buddy has blown us his 06 yfz, my other buddy's predator had a front wheel bearing go out, and I lost a ball joint at the last race. Luckily for me I lost my ball joint on the last lap 300 yards from the finish, lucky I say because my buddy on the predator only made 2 laps before his bearing went out, and the one on a yfz was riding a honda 300 4X4, so he was passed by the pro's and didn't get to go out for the last lap.

This most recent race, it was a rainy weekend, so the numbers were pretty low. I ran my stroker for the race, since my other quad still has a busted ball joint. I switched to my mud tires before the race, great move. I decided to take it easy of the starting line and follow the rest of the pack into the woods. That move proved smart as the leader got hung up and I was able to blaze a new line around the rest of the guys waiting for the leader to get unstuck. I was passed once as the trail was muddy and slick and I slide into a tree branch. I was able to get around my buddy later on the first lap, and never looked back.

at the start

another

more water

more water

where people were getting stuck

upper left, me getting unstuck

one more

http://www.omanationals.com/2006mxcpoints/...20Plus%2030.pdf

see if this works for my points standing

wanablaze

#2 Post by wanablaze »

Congrats Gus. Way to keep the Cdale on top. 4 wins this season!

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Congrats Gus!

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool!Wow thats close.Hope you get championship.