Live Updates! 12 Hours of ATV America

jesshamner

#61 Post by jesshamner »

The results are in! The Cannondale finished! More specifically, they finished 4th. Kenny made a hard charge at the end but Borich got between the Cannondale and 3rd place, Hammer and Hank. The Cannondale placed 15th overall after a horrible start. They came back from a lap and half deficit! Give it up for those guys! If Borich didn't get between them, we might have seen a 3rd place finish. Way to go guys! You had a great run!

Oh and did I mention that both of the riders agree that the Cannondale lost NO power. I repeat...lost NO power! It is still running strong.

jwheat

#62 Post by jwheat »

That's an awesome showing for Cannondales! Derno, Kenny, and Randy all deserve big applause! Everyone should be proud of them and a great big thanks to everyone that helped out!

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#63 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

oh yea,,,,,,,,,oh yea,,,,,,,,oh yea,,,,,,,,,oh yea,,,

timbomoose

#64 Post by timbomoose »

Awesome Job!You guys put it out there!Thanks Jess for the great job on the coverage and also thanks to animalscannibal and snowprophet1 who were a key part in getting the engine complete in time.These guys were a BIG help.Congrats Derno,Kenny, and Randy Nice Job!

cannondale27

#65 Post by cannondale27 »

Way to go guys you all really stepped up to plate and made us all look good.Thank You.

jesshamner

#66 Post by jesshamner »

I made sure I posted the CANNONDALE FINISH on all the other sites that I post on.

cannondale27

#67 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes thanks for updates jesshammer.Hey was anyone down there pitting for them?

UpsMan

#68 Post by UpsMan »

Excellent Job!!!

jesshamner

#69 Post by jesshamner »

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that! Thanks Steve. speed450mx and his dad took them in for the weekend. I believe they had at least 1 toy hauler there and let the team stay in it/them last night. They have been helping out the whole weekend. I love this community!

cannondale27

#70 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats awesome.Thank you guys also.Maybe next year we can get a whole crew down there.I know I wont be able to take suspense otherwise biggrin.gif