Live Updates! 12 Hours of ATV America

jesshamner

#71 Post by jesshamner »

It would be easier to have a crew if they announced the race a little further in advance. A month isn't much to get ready.

cannondale27

#72 Post by cannondale27 »

For sure.Now I cant wait to hear all the action from Derno.Will probably take a few days to recover though.Hope someone is pouring beer for him right now.Cheers Derno!

jesshamner

#73 Post by jesshamner »

I just got another call. They went over the bike and found the following things failing or failed.

Axle was minutely loose.

LOL. That's it! Oil was full and Coolant was still full! The only problem all day was an aftermarket part...the Elka rear shock. I wonder if they replaced it with an Ohlins. LOL. I bet the Arvins would last longer than one lap! Timbo, you must be proud.

cannondale27

#74 Post by cannondale27 »

This stuff is going to give Tim a heartattack!I sure am proud of Tim.He stepped up to plate and let it all hang out.What more could be asked for.

jesshamner

#75 Post by jesshamner »

Ok, its been a long day for me. I'm going to bed. I hope you all enjoyed the coverage. Might I add that we were about the only coverage on the net for this race! We tried to report any other info we could to some other websites. Its been fun. Talk to you guys later.

speed2424

#76 Post by speed2424 »

You did a great job on the coverage, Jess. And Team Cannondale did a SPECTACULAR job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kdeal

#77 Post by kdeal »

Congrat everybody. Not bad for a 5 year old bike running only 432cc!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T has been earned.

Live it up guys, you deserved it. A special thanks to Timbo for the great running motor & Steve (C27) for the extraordinary donations to the cause.

I can't believe it, they actually found a motor Kenny couldn't kill.......LOL

Kenny, Randy & Derno.................YOU GUYS ROCK!

Happyboy

#78 Post by Happyboy »

Way to go guys!! That is awesome news. :clap

When is the next 12 hour? smile.gif

hawksd1

#79 Post by hawksd1 »

Great job so proud to be a member of a community like this... Great job to the riders you guys are awesome

Derno24

#80 Post by Derno24 »

We just flew in and my hands hurt like the dickens! I really want to thank Speed450mx for all his help. His family was there helping any way they could and it was nothing short of spectacular the level of support we have recieved from the site and especially Mike Nicholes and his entire family. Oh yeah and Lot too. God I hope I got it right.

Quad was super fast and really turned alot of heads. I was told after the race that the 2nd and 3rd place teams were very worried about us late in the game as Kenny and I were reeling them in.

I'll type more later it is just amazing to be here right now.