Little Scare

theJeStEr1340

#1 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Not sure if you all know but I am leading the local points series to the kid that won C-class in ECDT Nationals. Last weekend we raced at the slickest track around. He was late, just made it for the heat they even switched 2 heats around so he could get there. he gets to the first corner in front of me and spins, I go around him and just ran off with it and never looked back.

In my Production 4 stroke heat I got 2nd to the corner again and held onto it to the end, this class is A, B, C riders all mixed so I was pretty happy.

In the C main I was right behind the kid in 2nd (justin), he went into the first corner really slow and a much slower kid on a 440ex went around the both of us! Dangit. I slid into the kid in 2nd into a corner with 4 laps to go, no biggie he flicked me off and we kept racing. He could pull me down the front strait, but I would catch him in the corners but never get close enough to pass. With 3 laps to go Justin spun out going onto the front stretch and I got around him. On that lap (2nd to last) he ran over my back tire and got it wedged between my nerf and tire. the bike stalled. I got it fired and he got his tire out so I started to go. He ran right back over and got it stuck again. this time the dale wouldn't fire and he got out before me an 2 more people got around me. He ended up bending my nerf and breaking the line off the brake resivour.

I was very worried about my points lead, it was 11points going to the race and he only gained 4 points on me! Thank GOD! so now going into the last race I lead by 7. I am not sure I can beat him at this track, it is a good Hp track, but has some good technical spots. if I get 2nd and he gets first I will win by 2 points.

Guy310

#2 Post by Guy310 »

He sounds like a dumbass. You might have to show him that you love him too. Just a little love tap, that's all.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

LOL.... blink.gif

theJeStEr1340

#4 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Yeah, he is 17, fast kid, but immature and not the smartest. If he gets in front of me this weekend he will pull away, I can't beat his dads pockets. He can have it though, I am in it for the championship. Oh yeah, I beat him at the ashtabula national, probably could have meet him at Eliz. City if I had the Hp and at Birch Creek if I didn't wreck.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Go for it Jester. Make us proud.

cool.gif

Guy310

#6 Post by Guy310 »

Be smart and stay focused, you will do fine.

RoooStEr Pops

#7 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Ya and its my bike he is terring up not his sad.gif But that is ok time for a rebuild anyway

jwheat

#8 Post by jwheat »

Heck.... If it's Dad's bike, just go ahead and T-bone that kid in the first turn!

RoooStEr Pops

#9 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

and he aways forgets to add if not for me he would have been back two places instead of one. I let him pass me so he would not lose that many points smile.gif And just wait we will post pics of the bikes and all the placks they got and other things after all the awards are given out.