Another good showing!

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

I'll bet that the quad is actually frozen to the trailer too. I haven't touched it since I unhooked the trailer. I was so tired when I got back, I just parked the trailer and threw all the muddy, frozen stuff on the trailer. I still have my friends bike on the trailer too. Since he's in the points race, he has to be ready to go again this weekend for the race in Mississippi. I'm not sure how thats going to work since he has all that cleaning to do. He also need a new hood since he lost is carbon fiber one somewhere at the race. And he said there was a clicking sound coming from the rear end. LOL. I can't believe they scheduled the races like that. I think the rest of the schedule is 1 race every month. Sometimes 2 races per month.

DMAC10

#12 Post by DMAC10 »

Hey Jess
If you go to the Miss. race. be prepared to get wet. There were quit a few water crossings the last time I was there. Not any bad hills though. Its actually a nice open track compared to most of the tracks. I would love to go back there again, I had a good showing at my last race there.

I'm planning on having mine back together this weekend, if its still dieing I'm going to be looking for someone to figure out whats going on. Even if it takes a road trip for a weekend, I want this thing up and running.

Man take all your stuff to a car wash, its the only way to get it unfrozen and rinsed off.

Later

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

I'm not going to MS. I'm going to sit this weekend out. That will probably be when I can get the thing washed anyway.