Ice season is upon us.

cdale55

#11 Post by cdale55 »

[attachment=2312:attachment] Chad the newest cannondale owner ! cdale21

iceracer17

#12 Post by iceracer17 »

To bad you guys couldn't come down to nationals on the 3-4th.They have some pretty good money up for the dash for cash races.
No more flywheels either:(

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Way to go guys!I hope Chad is happy quad looks great.Sounds like he has a strong motor for sure.You should have heard Wistech worrying about what was going on over there biggrin.gif Sounds like you guys got everything handled nicely two 1st places!!!!!

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

I spent the day modding an engine to beat the ones your running. The phone calls and messages were freaking me out. blink.gif Time to jump on the flywheel project again. I hope to test one out on the dyno this weekend.

ADMINISTRATOR

#15 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

"2 firsts one in the A and one in the pro class"

Very impressive cdale55. Its good to see people that have not given up on the Dales and can show what they can do.Hopefully Chad will have his bugs worked out for the next races and will be some back to back Dale wins! Keep up the good works all that I can say is AWESOME!

cdale55

#16 Post by cdale55 »

[attachment=2337:attachment][ Here is the Master at work . Notice the angle halo in the background. I guess one day we are going to have to let him work on his own quad so he can race with us. But little does he know our plan is to make him help us work on our quads so we don't have to race the secret motor that he hides when we come to visit.

cdale55

#17 Post by cdale55 »

[attachment=2339:attachment]chad on the line.

cdale55

#18 Post by cdale55 »

[attachment=2340:attachment][attachment=2341:attachment]

This is Chad wondering what he is going to do with all that power between his legs. lol
Notice in the background is Chads motorhome that he takes to the races so we can
brings our sons so they have a good place to play and stay warm. Without it
I could not race because I would not take my son in the cold very long and it would suck
for them to be in the truck that long. THANKS CHAD !!!! The other pic is me and my son.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

Obviously Chads didnt know what to do with all that power as he is out of commision healing from crashing it so many times. Get well soon Chad. I have yet to make an ice race but I did spend some time on the ice learning to skate with my new hockey skates. Didnt fall yet but Im sure that time is coming.