Worcs rnd one

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

He got a DNF in one class and finished 51st in the unclassified class out of 100.. He lives a few miles from me..

Pick a class.

http://atv.worcsracing.com/results_2007/results_main.asp

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

What's he ride, Sandstorm?

I can't remember Laptraffic's name, but is he racing it? I browsed a little but didn't see anything that rang a bell.

ppogue

#3 Post by ppogue »

Hey guys, Lap is riding his TRX this year in select events only. I think the crazy bastage wants to try to ironman the baja, he is one crazy SOB.

Anyways, there will be a few of us Cdales racing WORCS this year. I will probably only get to the NW races, but I think some of my AZ pals are racing most of them.

WORCS races are awesome, I recommend them to anyone!

QUOTE (NRath @ Jan 31 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's he ride, Sandstorm?

I can't remember Laptraffic's name, but is he racing it? I browsed a little but didn't see anything that rang a bell.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Glade goes by the name of Frymedic on these forums.. He is a paramedic full time.. He is a very aggressive rider.. He got busted up big last year so he was healing for about 6-9 months.. I might race the Monticello Utah rnd in the +40 class.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

I'll be out there racing shortly in Worcs and Quadcross. Just need to get the quad built first. Will not be hitting the northwest ones this year though. Only will be hitting select few races and trying to do more training and skill building this year though. I did that last year and just became a whole nother rider. From B class to battling out in A class in a matter of months. And w/a superstroker, oh, it'll be interesting.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Good to hear you're sticking around psychosis. Maybe we'll meet up some time this year. Good luck, wanablaze.

CannondaleRider

#7 Post by CannondaleRider »

The unclassified isn't really a race, just a full track practice.....not sure why they even put out results.

I saw 2 other Cannondales besides mine and my sisters. A Red "ATK" and a silver Cannondale.

Yeah, Joe(Laptraffic) is crazy........Curious if Joe REALLY knows what it would take to Ironman the 1000.....I don't think he's even rode in the desert...not Phoenix Round 1 desert, Baja type desert.

Paul.....you and Ren need to do more then the NW races....**** it! And you need to stop riding the Yamaha and get back on the Dale for good. lol

Sandstorm

#8 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (Psychosis @ Feb 2 2007, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be out there racing shortly in Worcs and Quadcross. Just need to get the quad built first. Will not be hitting the northwest ones this year though. Only will be hitting select few races and trying to do more training and skill building this year though. I did that last year and just became a whole nother rider. From B class to battling out in A class in a matter of months. And w/a superstroker, oh, it'll be interesting.

Watch for Brandon Smith in the pro or pro am class. He is a local up here (SLC) and he beat Ellis and Eichner last week. He's 18 or so.. His dad is loaded so they can afford to hit all the So cal races. His quad (450r) put out 48.5 hp on the local dyno here and he kept up w/ all the big boys on the straights and start.. I don't think he races the Worcs races though, just mx..

ppogue

#9 Post by ppogue »

Hey Chance, its all about the Cdale for me this year! WHOO HOO! Unfortunatly I just had my second ACL surgery, so I am still about four months out for some serious racing. Hope you and Anne marie can make is up north again!
Paul

CannondaleRider

#10 Post by CannondaleRider »

Good to hear that you'll be on the Cdale exclusively.

And We'll be at all 3 northwestern rounds biggrin.gif