another season

dalewannbe

#1 Post by dalewannbe »

pictures

pict

I took 2nd, bad holeshot, stall it on my take off. Never saw the leader, pasted 3 others from my class.

got lost on the one trail ended up on the kids track after going around a stuck rider, got stuck between 2 trees once, and stuck in some deep snow going around a broken down rider.

there were some real tight spots, and some wider sections.

I just washed the quad (from last year) and ran it. Oil only had one race on it, I topped off the fuel and she deemed raced ready.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

Good work! Which series and which class did you run?

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Mar 6 2007, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good work! Which series and which class did you run?

Local mxc series, I run 30+ class.

My promoter also does the OMA national series if you have heard of that one. I'll do a few of the those races as well.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow that is early!Awesome job and great to see a race report again.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Yep. I've heard of the OMA. It seems like not too many people talk about it very much.

ozarkdaler

#6 Post by ozarkdaler »

Good report

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice report, where was this at?

I was planning on going to the Keithsburg race on the 25th of February, but we got a nasty ice storm and it didn't work out.
But I guess there is another one on the 18th that I'm planning on hitting up.

dalewannbe

#8 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Mar 7 2007, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice report, where was this at?

I was planning on going to the Keithsburg race on the 25th of February, but we got a nasty ice storm and it didn't work out.
But I guess there is another one on the 18th that I'm planning on hitting up.

This race was at Prophetstown, about 15 miles from Morrison. I may try some AMA stuff after this spring series. The spring series is only 10 races and ends in June. Finally a series I'll be able to complete.

DJ, I better see you at the Moose Run this year.

27, we always start the season this early, its just not normally this cold. We'll be racing there again this weekend.

yamadjs08

#9 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (dalewannbe @ Mar 7 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This race was at Prophetstown, about 15 miles from Morrison. I may try some AMA stuff after this spring series. The spring series is only 10 races and ends in June. Finally a series I'll be able to complete.

DJ, I better see you at the Moose Run this year.

27, we always start the season this early, its just not normally this cold. We'll be racing there again this weekend.

Yeah I'll be there this year. What class you race in? I race C in the Iowa series, but I'm B material in the OMA I believe haha...