Round 3 MXC Seriers

dalewannbe

#1 Post by dalewannbe »

Another slow start, 2nd to last, followed my buddy for a lap and half then made my pass on the jumps that you can see in the pictures. We followed me for awhile, then I lost him. That was fun battling him. Several other battles that were fun.

The course got rutted and rough, but it was fun flying through the trails. I was tired at the finish. We were doing 6 minutes laps.

Probably racing the same spot next week due to the rainy weather.

more pics

[attachment=3129:attachment]more pics

pics

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

good pics

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

Very good pictures, looks like a cool course... Is this just strictly MX or a mixture of both? I'm looking for all the races I can find this year, but I'm not really a MX kinda person... Any Harescrambles coming up soon that you know of? I'm racing that WFO one on the 29th. You ever race in the WFO races?

Also, how did you end up placing?

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Apr 3 2007, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very good pictures, looks like a cool course... Is this just strictly MX or a mixture of both? I'm looking for all the races I can find this year, but I'm not really a MX kinda person... Any Harescrambles coming up soon that you know of? I'm racing that WFO one on the 29th. You ever race in the WFO races?

Also, how did you end up placing?

No really much mx on this course, only mx part is in the front there, and I don't hit those jumps too hard. Too many people have crashed on them. This area is pretty cool because it has a couple passing lanes built into it. It literally has 2 lanes with poles down the middle about 100 -200 yard each. Great place to pass people that won't get out of your way. Our next race is this upcoming weekend, if we run the same course as last week, this would be a fun race to do.

No, I've never done a WFO race, mainly stick to local races....that way the wife doesn't get too mad.

I got first, only 3 of us in my class.

yamadjs08

#5 Post by yamadjs08 »

Cool, is that place in Prophetstown? If they run it again, I might be able to hit it up this weekend. Its not too bad of a drive for me... It still says TBA on the website so if you find out, let me know...

Where exactly are you at in Illinois?

dalewannbe

#6 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Apr 3 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool, is that place in Prophetstown? If they run it again, I might be able to hit it up this weekend. Its not too bad of a drive for me... It still says TBA on the website so if you find out, let me know...

Where exactly are you at in Illinois?

I'm at 61270, the P-town track is about 20 minutes from me or about 15 minutes from the I-88 exit.

Probably on Thursday he'll have it on his message where the location will be. For him depends on the weather and field conditions. P-town is mostly sand so thats where we go when its really wet out.