June 10, 2007 Miles Mountain Harescramble

mmitteer

#1 Post by mmitteer »

Ran Vet B class and got 3rd place. Conditions could not have been better. A little dusty in the field sections but not muddy in the woods. What was really great was I was one of four Cannondales at the race. I believe all four finished.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Way to go!Thats impressive.Yes they all did finish and I am patiently waiting for the others to POST!Real proud of all them as it was thier first quad race.Anyone have pics of this race?

mmitteer

#3 Post by mmitteer »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jun 11 2007, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Way to go!Thats impressive.Yes they all did finish and I am patiently waiting for the others to POST!Real proud of all them as it was thier first quad race.Anyone have pics of this race?

One was a young man(teen). I believe he finished 11th out of 27. I am not sure what class he ran. Timbo Moose was there. We met for the first time. Seems like a very nice guy. I am not sure how he placed. There was an older gentleman with him that did well. I believe he said he also got third. Unforetunetly, I do not remember his name. Hopefully they do chime in so we know what classes they ran and they verify their placement. Also, my wife is pregnant so she did not really get any pictures.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Man now I am just angry at the world. I was all set to go and my plans got screwed up and I had to go elsewhere. If I had known Tim and the gang were all going I would have gone fore sure. Good Work Matt!!!

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

1st xc race went to and was alot of fun.It was good to see others Dales out there racing and winning.Old fart was animalscannibal ended up with 3rd.I think the younger guy ended up 1st or 2nd but not positive.Either way nice guy and was good meetin you too.Had alot of fun and will have to try it again.I heard about it from Randy Brandt.Too bad he wasn't there too. Was hoping to see Derno also. More Dales the better.Good time and alot of fun!Nice job guys!

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah I have been telling Randy about that race for years now. I know it is 4 hrs for me and probably the same for him, but I feel it is worth the trip. I had to run an errand that sunday so I couldn't make it. Good job!

Blackwidow440

#7 Post by Blackwidow440 »

Hey I was the young guy on the 02 cannibal at miles mountain that u guys were talking about i did finish 11th out of 27 in the open c 16-24 class my name is adam whary. I did get to meet timbo and his buddy and they both seem like cool guys. I hope u guys have a good year.