Dales dominate plain and simple!

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Last weekend was a good weekend for Dales. 1st was at the erie county mud mushers hill drags. Hazzmatt took 1st place on his 449 stroker Dale nicknamed the rubber mallet. 2nd place when to Snowprophet1 on his 467 blaze.Of course were only 2 Dales there so 3rd was not in the bag.LOl! Another report from that weekend was cannondale27 took a 1st in the oval and a 2nd TT with his 448 stroker.Upsman took a 3rd in motocross. Speed1b took a 1st at the drags in open 4stroke and 2nd in his other class. I also went to some xc races and animalscannibal took 3rd in the senior class not to shabby for being 52 and his 1st xc race ever. There were also 2 other Dales there that placed I believe a 1st in c class and 3rd in b class.Very nice guys was good to see some other Dalers out there. Sad to say I'm the only one that didn't place ended up 6th in vetb. I was in 1st for the 1st lap and then just pooped out steam, but had alot of fun for my 1st xc race. Who says Dales aren't out there still kicking the crap out of the competion. Whoever says that isn't racin'.Dale's Dominate plain and simple!

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes that a awesome weekend for Dales for sure.Cool to see all the results in one place.