First Race

zacke22

#1 Post by zacke22 »

Well its been awhile since ive been on here, ive been really busy this summer but i finally found a race track near by and decided i would go and try it out. A buddy of mine told me about a Mx track down in Sheldon, Missouri called Timber Run MX. well anyways, it was my very first race, and it turned out to be alot of fun. Earlier this summer i intended on racing harescrambles but i just couldnt find time for it and there werent any races near me, so i decided to go and try mx with my completely stock speed. well i actually didnt do to bad considering what i was going up against. I ended up getting 2nd place in the beginner class, losing to a kid on a $7000 plus 300ex.....yes i am very ashamed of this...considering he was only 10yrs old....but i guess i cant feel to bad considering my speed definetly isnt mx ready and the kid has been racing for a year or two..lol..anyways it was a alot of fun and i just thought i would share my first race experience....now im hooked on mx...
Zack

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Just be happy to survive and post some pics.!!!!!!

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes definitly.Knowing 10year olds if physically capable they have no fear whatsoever!I am constantly amazed by them at races.

yamadjs08

#4 Post by yamadjs08 »

Don't worry, I get smoked by some juniors all the time... Glad to hear you had a good time, thats what its all about is having fun. Doesn't matter what you placed, just as long as you had a good time.