cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

Natalies team Borich won pro

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

$12,000 !

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

I think they are doing some Pageant!I want results.Sorry guys I am going to bed hopefully Derno phones someone.Going riding tomorrow early.

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Well we finished 3rd and the Blackwidow team finished 5th. There were scoring issues even with all the other stuff I think the Blackwidow team deserves alot of credit as they kept at it dispite several nagging problems. We went to the honda due to not being able to give any more time up and the loss of tim's quad. We could have easily pulled the other dale out, but it would have been time prohibitive. I apologize guys. We were on the lead lap with 1st and 2nd and making good time again we just ran out of time.

Brad Oakley

#26 Post by Brad Oakley »

Details, PLEASE! The engine the Texas boys used was pulled right out of one of my quads. I want to know how it did!

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry Brad I was only getting small details it sounds like something with the hydraulic clutch and I am not sure of the other problem. They would have to fill you in, but the quad still ran at the end of the day so that is all that matters right?

Yellowrocket440

#28 Post by Yellowrocket440 »

smile.gif HeyBrad, thanks for your help with gettin us a motor to run!!! we ran about 8 laps and the hydrolic clutch gave out us, we changed the fluid and rans the rest of the race on it!!! The motor in my opinion ran very strong from the start to the end without any power lose... we started the second half in 12th i think and improved that to a 6th place finish (which should be a 5th due to scoring issues) at the end!!!
Speed 450mx will give you some more info as well .. Thanks Brad for your support and Help in the 12hr. Race biggrin.gif

speed 450mx

#29 Post by speed 450mx »

Brad thanks for the help!!!!! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Ok, on the first lap we got a alright start tell I was going to a turn that was all grass and flipped the quad like a dumb arse but it did not hurt us that bad. We did not lose anytime we were running about 4 mins behind 4 for the first hour. Then we spilt gas on the second riders mid section and on his second lap he had to come in to change his clothes and wash the gas off. So the third rider took off and on his second lap he lost clutch. (come to find out the cap came lose and lost fluid.) So we jumped on the other quad we sent the wife to get some minerial oil because we for got ours out home like dumb buts!!!! So when they got back we got back on the BLACKWIDOW quad and fixed the clutch and we started to try catch up the time that we lost at the end of the first 6 hours we were in 12th. So we start the second 6 hours in 12th by the 2nd hr we were in 9th some were we caught 7th and passed them so now were chaseing 5th at one point they showed that we were in 5th and 4 mins behind 4th then the next lap it showed that we were in 6th again. That stinks well we did the best that we could we did make up alot of time to get 6th and we show that cannondales can still do it. Anyways there is hopfully next year we will be on the Dale again. THANKS BLACKWIDOW FOR THE GREAT MOTOR it ran great the whole time with no motor problems, and thanks everone for the support. I'll post some pics later. Thanks Again Everone .

Now for the damage report, so far the subfram broke on the lower mount, a heal guard, and the stearing stem bearing.

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

Great job guys!Did you run just the one Blackwidow Cannondale?
Some guys made some donations.The auction is going on till fri.Might be more.You all deserve it.

We need to figure out a better way to report on these races.obviously the racers dont have time to make calls.Thinking some communicators and cell phone would be way to go.