red bud 2008 race pics

joep1219

#11 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Mar 4 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt see that,he either putted or got some biggins!

that was open b, the ut was a can-am 800 pulled holeshots every time in 4x4. he gets passed quick, but finishes top 10 every where i see him race.

311racer

#12 Post by 311racer »

Cool pics, sick air.

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

Looks to me like your old bird is taking some great pics! Very Sweet! How about a little story? Any good dicing on the track? I've got to figure it was colder than heck in Michigan this time of year! Looks like you may have pulled a 3rd on one of the starts. I checked the Red Bud site but couldn't figure out what event this was.

Thanks for sharing!

joep1219

#14 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (NRath @ Mar 4 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks to me like your old bird is taking some great pics! Very Sweet! How about a little story? Any good dicing on the track? I've got to figure it was colder than heck in Michigan this time of year! Looks like you may have pulled a 3rd on one of the starts. I checked the Red Bud site but couldn't figure out what event this was.

Thanks for sharing!

this pics were last summer at the atv national race. haven't really had any time to post until now. figured i give us a little something to spark some spring riding up!

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (joep1219 @ Mar 4 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
figured i give us a little something to spark some spring riding up!

I'm definitely Jonesin'!!!

8" of snow Sunday-Monday (WOOHOOO!!!!!), 10???? low on Tuesday night, 80???? on Sunday! How's that for some weather? We set record low for month of March on Tuesday, could be a record high for the month less than a week later!

joep1219

#16 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (NRath @ Mar 5 2009, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm definitely Jonesin'!!!

8" of snow Sunday-Monday (WOOHOOO!!!!!), 10???? low on Tuesday night, 80???? on Sunday! How's that for some weather? We set record low for month of March on Tuesday, could be a record high for the month less than a week later!

no kiddin tell me about it!

ronnoc47

#17 Post by ronnoc47 »

Hey joep1219, I was at Redbud watching last year. You looked pretty good out there! I checked the results after the race and if I remember correctly they disqualified you. Sorry if I am mistaken. You were definitely tearing it up out there. I'm hoping to make it out to the Sunset Ridge national. Maybe I'll see you out there.

joep1219

#18 Post by joep1219 »

QUOTE (ronnoc47 @ Mar 7 2009, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey joep1219, I was at Redbud watching last year. You looked pretty good out there! I checked the results after the race and if I remember correctly they disqualified you. Sorry if I am mistaken. You were definitely tearing it up out there. I'm hoping to make it out to the Sunset Ridge national. Maybe I'll see you out there.

yeah, a kid wrecked broke his neck. it took the medics 45 min to get t o him, i was irate. lets put it this way the state police got there before the ambulance. i made too big of a stink, so they kicked me out.
love the track hate the crew! very poor track safety! bring your own medic! lol

MX Quad Dad

#19 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (joep1219 @ Mar 6 2009, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, a kid wrecked broke his neck. it took the medics 45 min to get t o him, i was irate. lets put it this way the state police got there before the ambulance. i made too big of a stink, so they kicked me out.
love the track hate the crew! very poor track safety! bring your own medic! lol

boy, things must be going down hill there. I allway thought they were pretty good there, back when my son raced all the tracks seemed to hate quads. even them, but I talked with the officals there and Dutch sport park and almost always got saticfing results