2009 WORCS...So far

CannondaleRider

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

No race report, sorry.

In short....I need to find more speed, and quickly. lol

Round 1....Ran out of steam...just couldn't push to save my life. Didn't bother checking results.... A-Class = Stepping the **** up with they're speed.

Round 2....Wrecked 3 weeks prior during a photoshoot in Salome, AZ....really messed up my ribs, and they still aren't healed. Was doing well for the first half of the race, catching people, feeling great...then ribs started killing me, and I couldn't push anymore. Dang ribs!!

Round 1.....

Round 2.....

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

Nice pics.I dont race anymore,but when I use to race two wheelers,it was train,train,train!

m_mcgranahan

#3 Post by m_mcgranahan »

HI,

I agree... nic pics. I hope the ribs heal up soon. Are you racing Lake Havasu this weekend? I think there might actually be 2 Dales running in that event if you make it :-) You curious you said you need more speed, so what piston compression, intake cam timing etc are you running?

God bless...

Mark

2000ex

#4 Post by 2000ex »

Great pics Chance. I know what you mean by stepping it up. I am moving on to the A class for the 30+ class for NEATV-MX and there are several ex-pro's in that class. I actually feel better and safer racing those guys as they dont make stupid mistakes or moves that will cause you to wreck.

Good luck with the rest of the series and I look forward to your race reports. Heal up soon!

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

QUOTE (m_mcgranahan @ Mar 27 2009, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI,

I agree... nic pics. I hope the ribs heal up soon. Are you racing Lake Havasu this weekend? I think there might actually be 2 Dales running in that event if you make it :-) You curious you said you need more speed, so what piston compression, intake cam timing etc are you running?

God bless...

Mark

I actually meant I, myself, need to find more speed.....the bike is golden....I just don't have quite the amount of talent I need. lol.

Pictures from Havasu will be up shortly.....had a vapor lock issue or something though, and DNFed on the 4th lap. =/