dale vs raptor

wipeout

#1 Post by wipeout »

has anyone raced a 700 raptor and how did you do against it huh.gif

cdsracer

#2 Post by cdsracer »

Been awhile...but I raced one while I was on my wife's quad at Sand Mountain, NV. We were sitting on the ridge watching people drag race out of the bottom of the bowl (steep). The guy on the Raptor (red and white) had some fancy looking dual pipes and I don't know what else but it was a very nice looking bike...he was running well and beating most so I dropped in there and raced, just he and I. I don't think he was able to shift into third, so when I got my wife's quad shifted into third gear, I pretty much left him very rapidly and I was turned around heading back down before he made it to the top. He gave me the "thumbs ups". My wife's quad isn't stock though, it has plenty of goodies in it and makes 55hp at the wheels. I estimate that it would have been a pretty even race if I had been on a stock Cannondale.

wipeout

#3 Post by wipeout »

thats awesome. i raced my friends 86 honda 250r with the 310 kit in it.all he ever did was bad mouth my cdale so one day we lined them up and i smoked him so bad it was kinda sad.( for him anyways.i was smiling ear too ear) laugh.gif he said i cheated and said miss dale was all done up but all i did too it was a big gun pipe.needless to say we don't talk anymore..gotta love it.. wink.gif

beanie$440$peed

#4 Post by beanie$440$peed »

Stock for stock id say close...but i had ported head fmf and good map and woupd spank built ones