TheQuadShop cook out at the Sparta GNCC

JeffQuadShop

TheQuadShop cook out at the Sparta GNCC

#1 Post by JeffQuadShop »

TheQuadShop will be having a cookout for for all forum members friday september 19th at the Sparta GNCC. It will be between 7 and 9 o'clock. We will be having hamburgers, hotdogs and all the goodies that goes along with them.
Everyone is invited, just look for TheQuadShop trailer and come on by. Bring a chair and hang out for awhile!

rowlrag

#2 Post by rowlrag »

Can I go?:w:

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

I will try and make it. The wife wants me to leave early Sat. morning, but will probably sneek away Friday afternoon. Heck, I don't even think she'll miss me. :confused:

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by haydug
I will try and make it. The wife wants me to leave early Sat. morning, but will probably sneek away Friday afternoon. Heck, I don't even think she'll miss me.  :confused:
LMAO

blaze#52

hope to be there

#5 Post by blaze#52 »

hey, i hope to be there, going to leave on friday, my first gncc on my blaze, i will look you guys up, thanks for the invite, Brian:D

TurboJay

#6 Post by TurboJay »

Will try to swing by but might be late. Might not get there until 9. I expect the party will extend on through an hour or so. Just a guess:head: :drink: :dance: :cheers:

JeffQuadShop

#7 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Ya, we'll keep it rollin to people stop coming.

TurboJay

#8 Post by TurboJay »

Found out that everyone else goin with me (4 others) are off work on Friday, so it looks like I am going to take another vacation day and leave here around noon. Should be able to make it in plenty of time. Depends on if I can get away from our little party though:D