Any 1 wanna help out a gonna be racer????...SPONSORSHIP

aroracer72

Any 1 wanna help out a gonna be racer????...SPONSORSHIP

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

hello, i was recently gonna leave quads all together..due to thier extreme costs compared to dirtbikes...but cannondale27....and maybe haydug have agreed to give me a little help...and i would like a little more....ii work a TON as it is...and i just need a little more support to get my machine ready for this coming MX season. Heres my Resume....i figured putting it on here wasnt a bad idea..cause all of the people that can help a dale racer...look on this site!!..so here it is...by the way..it is my first resume ever..so bare with me.

Resume
Name: Chad E. Aro

Birth: 3-15-88

Height: 5??????????????????9 Weight: 150 Description: Muscular, athletic shape.

Phone: home- 1-248-627-6297 dad??????????????????s cell- 1-248-202-1082

QUESTIONS:

1) What can I do for your company? I have a pretty simple and basic answer. WIN. I can and will win if you spread you arm of support to help me out, you wont regret it. I am good with people, and I have great influence on what my friends buy for their own machines.
2) What is my racing background? I have a pretty strong racing background. I started racing BMX at age 6, and retired at age 11 to get into my first and only true love, MX. I won various Titles, and National races through out my BMX career. My highlight is in 1996, when I won the Grand National Championship of BMX. That is the biggest race in the country, for comparison, it is the Loretta Lynn??????????????????s for BMX. I won the 8-novice class. Part of that weekend is the U.S Open and I won every moto in that race and I won every moto in the Grand National race. I was on ESPN, and was said to be the next big pro. I had many offers from factory bike teams, including Diamond Back and GT. But, I felt as if I was neglecting myself, so I retired, and started up in MX. I raced 5 races every year, except this last year, which I raced none, cause of lack of parent support.
3) What is my commitment to your company? Ah, the famous phrase what ever you want me to be. Except its what ever you want me to do. But nothing can neglect my schooling, but other than school, my commitment to you and this sport is 120%. I have a tendency to ride REALLY hard, and really long. When my friend are resting, and whining about aches and pains, IM out their putting in faster, and harder laps. Now, whenever I ride with a friend, they are complaining about the whoops, or their muscles hurt, and IM ready for more! I love pushing myself, and getting stronger. Cause the reward is plenty worth it, it might not make me any faster, but it makes it easier for me, and allows me to concentrate more on what I??????????????????m doing, instead of how tired I am. I remember this summer when I was practicing at a local MX track, which I put in 18 STRAIGHT laps in the 97degree, 85% humidity weather. NO CLOUDS. That??????????????????s when I realized I??????????????????m gonna be a pro, and win. The way I just attacked the track, and had the best time of my life doing it.

MY RIDE
Currently my ride is a 2002 Cannondale Cannibal, with all the updates, SIDEWINDER ti-moly sprocket/chain package, Trinity Stage IV full exhaust, MOTO-speed map, Arens steering stem, renthal bars, pingel kill switch, AmericanStarRacing +2 arms with ELKA SSD tripple rate remote rezzie front shocks, stock ohlins rear, moto plastic and number plates, N-Style graphics, FULL set of Hyper Carbon Fiber beedlock rims, with a full set of RazR tires, headlight deletes, Graydon Pro-Peg nerfs, OMF air scoops, DEONTON steering stabilizer, and heim joints. I might be missing a couple things.

What I need from you
What I need is simple, support. I have a lot of parts on my quad, a ton to be truth, but I need it all to be dialed in, my suspension is set up wrong, I need new tires soon, and other stuff that wears out normally. Anything would be VERY gratefully received, and will be rewarded with finishes, and increased sales from people ive convinced to buy your product.

aroracer72

#2 Post by aroracer72 »

heres some pics of me riding and stuff. Let me know if you are willing to help.....it will be VERY GREATLY appreciated!!!..thx again

thx again, hope to hear from you.

:usa

thomez

#3 Post by thomez »

Lookin great kid!

Just remember to send me a PM with your address and pants size - then I want to see a pic of you next to the 'Dale with the gear on wink.gif

Zack biggrin.gif

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

i already sent you a PM with that info. Ill send it again...maybe you didnt get it. And thx!!

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

UPDATE: just got my first official sponsorship...and its from no other than cannondalerdiers.com...courtesy of HayDug. He is giving me a very generous and kind discount....and i would like to thank him for his support..and for being my first official sponsor!!...thx alot cannondaleriders.com and haydug.

and as an un-official sponsor....thomez is sending me a free cannondale pant and jersey...THX alot man!!!...ii appreciate it A LOT!!!

ii sent resumes to Nac's and AC...and elka suspension. Im just sending emails to these guys hoping one will find the racer inside me that is going to be unleashed this upcoming season. Im thinking ii wont hear back from any of them...but it would be awesome..their loss if they dont respond back. L8er guys.

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Glad you got the drive in you back!

Pants and jersey should ship tomorrow (Veterans Day today). If they don't fit, you can send em back and I'll see what else I can come up with.

Haydug - great to see you could help out the youngen' :clap:

Zack biggrin.gif

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

now ill have to thank haydug by going riding sometime and showing him how fast i am with some dirt:D ....actually...you could probably teach me a thing or 2...my dad is i think...the fastest 54 year old on any giving day...he rides a 2003 ds650...and he usues the power!!!!....crazy old people...lol..but he aint crazy like me...just look at what my phycologist says about me!! :deal: (j/k..i dont have a phycologist)...and also...haydug..were are you in ohio...when i get my liscence in the spring maybe ill come down and well go riding.....so you can meet your young talent....l8er guys.:usa hey thomez...do you own or run a quad dealer or buisness????.......if you work at or own/run a place..and you have stickers of your company name..send em..and ill put them on my quad...same for you haydug and cannondale27. Ill be buying some cannondaleriders.com graphics near my birthday(march15).
L8er guys
Chad

aroracer72

#8 Post by aroracer72 »

ohh...and by the way...ive started going to the weight room at school again....a few days a week. And in the spring ill be running. Im taking this VERY VERY seriously...honestly..i just cant wait to get behind that gate again...and feel that adrenline of when the gate is gonna drop..and your machine rumbling beneath you...GOD i love that feeling!!!

aroracer72

#9 Post by aroracer72 »

OHH!!!!!....i almost forgot...ii still havnt gotten a right side replacement graydon pro nerf from when i smashes my right side nerf at the dunes....hey doug or thomez...got any used right sides laying around???.......used full set??....haydug.....can you get me some new AC pro peg if you guys have nothing used??..thx guys

aroracer72

#10 Post by aroracer72 »

heres a pic of my right side nerf bar....HORRIBLE i know...i used my press to bend it level..but its still bent and F'ed up in spots...need a replacement or new set.