I want to race!!

haydug

I want to race!!

#1 Post by haydug »

Well it looks like the next indoor around here isn't until late Dec.
So, anyone know of some indoor races (or even a dry place to ride) within driving distance of Ohio??

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

Doug,

Come ride Elson St. riding park with me Saturday. It's just south of Canton. 380 acres, trails, a little place where guys drag race. It's nothin fancy but fun. Could be muddy though....

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

Call me Friday evening. I'm having a tooth cut out tomorrow, but if I can stand the pain, I'll come on up. Might be able to bring a couple more people with me.
740-709-6017

pdavis

#4 Post by pdavis »

Doug, is florida driving distance?:w:
it is supposed to be cold friday , dipping down to the 50's at night and 60's during the day, BRRRRRR:ride:

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Hey Thomez, How about Senic Highlands, do they have an open practice??

Oh, I'm glad you are finally going to get to ride the old dale. For awhile I thought I was going to have to come get it and give you a report on it. :drink:

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

haydug did you check on pitracer.com.they have practice dates on there and i think scenic is runnin.i know beans raceway is forsure.if you like huge huge air that place rules.scenic is an awesome track to.

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Cool, I'll do that. Got an extra bike for Farrar to ride? Wade didn't get his motor back in time for the weekend.... :cry:

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

No, I seem to be missing some motors in a couple of mine at the moment. Bring him down anyway, I'll bring my bike so he can ride my quad some if he wants.

Hey Pdavis, :w:
not really the symbol I'd like to send, but you get the point. biggrin.gif
Wait until Jan. at Indy, you'll be freezing. Last year there was a blizzard out there that weekend. Then we'll see who's laughing. biggrin.gif

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

Is Sunday out of the queastion?? I'll shoot Bretz56 a link to this thread. Maybe we can get some more quads to show up.
How about JCV440, Jimbo, come on over to Ohio..

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

I can ride a half day Sunday. We do our turkey dinner in the afternoon ... I could do my best if we had a posse. If you get a gr try and get Farrar a bike he'll appreciate it trust me. The poor guy is dying to ride! :head: