Indoor race in WV. How about a group race??

haydug

Indoor race in WV. How about a group race??

#1 Post by haydug »

Not sure how big, but someone just sent this link to me. I am going to pre-enter. Hope to see some more people from the site come to it. Not to far from VA.
http://www.koontzadventures.com/INDOOR%202004.htm

bretz56

#2 Post by bretz56 »

Wow, even TV coverage, sounds sweet. Haydug, you runnin pro?? I must admit it is a little expensive, but may be worth it, and 3 moto format????

bretz56

#3 Post by bretz56 »

I just remembered, on the outdoor channel, they had coverage from some indoor races last year, I do not know where they were held, but I do remember seeing Dunk on the one program.

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

Yep, I'm running pro class. I'll also be riding the bike in the day in pro class also. Trying to get rid of my KTM 125 and get a YZF 250 to haul my :w: around.

Tell everyone you know about it, maybe we can have such a good turnout of quads, we'll be the main feature for a change.

CANNIBALKID

#5 Post by CANNIBALKID »

I WOULD LOVE TO RACE THIS ONE!!!!! ITS RIGHT UP THE ROAD FROM WHERE I LIVE, WELL ABOUT 30 MIN OR SO. BUT I KNOW MY QUAD WONT BE READY.sad.gif BUT ILL RIDE UP TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS AND SHOW MY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!

CdaleRacer0128

#6 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

almost 6 hours from me, not too bad of a drive...this seems like itd be a lotta fun, hey haydug if you find any races near sj, in pa anywhere, or in ny even or maryland/delaware please let me know i really want to stay in good ridin shape this winter...

thanks!

CANNIBALKID

#7 Post by CANNIBALKID »

haydug, you going to be all healed up for this race????????

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

I'm going to try and go to this, but I'm haveing the other 2 wisdom taken out on the 29th, so I'll be pretty sore. I think there will be a couple of Georgia boys coming up to this that are fairly fast.

haydug

#9 Post by haydug »

I just hung up the phone with Paul, who is promoting this race. They have the dirt hauled in, and building track tomorrow. I may try and get some pictures to post. Let's all try and make it to this race. If anyone from Ohio, or nearby needs directions, or a ride, let me know. Wouldn't it be nice to see a Cannondale sweep??

jfarrar

#10 Post by jfarrar »

i am gonna do my best to be there.gotta find a copilot(backup driver ya never know)a doner truck(if i dont get the hoopty fixed).sounds likea sweet time.4 hrs and 45 minutes away.how far will a cdale make it on a tank full?lol