GNC Nationals

KYmxracer52

GNC Nationals

#1 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Who all is racing the GNC Nationals? Which ones and which classes are you running?

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

me me me me.i will be running the production a class.im going to california probably have to miss georgia and hopefully the rest of them.cant wait.:head:

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I can't get all of them because of college and work. Probably get 5 or 6 of them. KY, VA, TN, Ill, PA. This will be my first year of doing the Nationals.

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

Michelle and I are going to try to make as many as poss. Hey J, what class do you think I should run? I'm a little undecided and unsure. I figured C class but Production, Open, 4-Stroke???? I don't even know what they are offering yet. I heard that there was some changes going to take place.

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

I'm going. I will try and hit 90% but not sure. I plan on running pro class, probably be the sole dale on the line.

DMAC10

GNC MX Nationals

#6 Post by DMAC10 »

I'm planning on going to a few, Georgia, Blountville TN, Redbud, Casey Il, London KY, and Hurricane Mills TN. I'm be running in the 40+class. ( Old folks ) . We'll all have to meet up to discuss track set-ups for the Dales.

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Sounds good!biggrin.gif I can't wait till Muddy Creek. Everyone says it's a great track. I guess I'll try my luck in the 4stroke B class. I hate sandbaggers.

jfarrar

#8 Post by jfarrar »

if your in to jumping kymx you'll like va and ky much better than muddycreek.although i did my best all year at muddy creek 1st in the plus 25 and 4th in the 4 stroke a on sat then on sunday ended up 2cd overall in the +25 and i think 6th or 8th in the 4 stroke a class(gotta tangled up sunday)but it is one of my least favorites.
oh but there is an awesome gocart track down the road from there that about 50 of us went to in the evenings that was fun to.

KYmxracer52

#9 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I like Daniel Boone pretty well. I raced most of the season as a local rider on that track this past season. You can get good air on some of their jumps. I like a track with some good jumps, but I also like the really fast ones:head:

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I'll be at Budds Creeek and Southwick, maybe loretta's if i can get a ride down there..

for TT i wanna try some local races if i can find any:confused: and maybe Orville..

i'll probably race 4 stk C bc never did any nationals before, and really only have a few local races under my belt too but they seem like too much fun to be missing out on..