New TT quad

FUGITV

#71 Post by FUGITV »

ive been talkin with randy, and he has given me some great pointers and tons of help. he's always there to help me when i have a question, and he has been invaluable to me and my quest for a pimper 'dale. here are the pics of my project inspired by randy abbott:head:

FUGITV

#72 Post by FUGITV »

and one of my airbox

jfarrar

#73 Post by jfarrar »

that is sweet.who did your frame that is the color i want mine.what was the turnaround time

thomez

#74 Post by thomez »

Farrar we think alike. Think we can get a deal if we get 2 the same color? I might have to start making mine red or something since you are going blue. :hammer:

FUGITV

#75 Post by FUGITV »

well, the guy that does mine decided to sponsor me so i got the hook ups! He has done 2 frames for Brad Phillips, and 2 frames for Nate Frees, since they're local boys. It took him about a week to do it once i got the frame sandblasted. He charges 150-160 on the frame, and he will powdercoat ANYTHING you want. the color i got is called 'candy blue'. its a two stage powdercoat, with the first layer being chrome, then covered by a transluscent blue. the pictures do not do it justice at all. it looks like its 10 feet thick when you see it in person. if your interested in getting some work done, send me a pm and i will give you all his information. THANKS GUYS!!!!:head:

Ryanstones

#76 Post by Ryanstones »

Thats FINE Fugitiv! :head:

More Pics!:usa

thomez

#77 Post by thomez »

That blue looks super duper sweet!

CdaleRacer0128

#78 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

wow, its beautiful:cry:

quadracin

Re: Answer`s

#79 Post by quadracin »

Originally posted by ABBOTTS RACING
I did not clear the frame. The pipe is NOT a TC, it is a GT thunder that we have polished and we are using a titanum header, works great. I sell the GT pipe for $219.95 shipped if any one would like one. The chain guard is polished aluminum. The fuel pump in the stock location just has the HOT air from the rad hitting it, even the fuel filter and hoses, where i have it it is all cool air from the front coming in the intake of the hood going over it. This is not the first cdale that i have done this to and it keeps your fuel delivery system much cooler and that meens more HP. We have been in business for 55 years and have been racing what we sold all that time and you learn alot. We (my family i am only 36 years old) brought the very first motorcycle dyno to daytona in the lat 60`s and was in the aug74 cycle world mag, and my dad has set over 12 world drag racing recards from 1965 to 1975 on motorcycle`s. I have raced factory yamaha karts growing up (we were a yamaha dealer from 1960 to 1985) and ATV`s from the early 80`s three wheelers to the cannondales. I take pride in what i do and i do not smoke or drink and never have. This allows me to keep doing what i do and be the best that i can be at any thing i try to do. Thanks i am glad every one enjoys seeing some of our cannondales. RANDY ABBOTT

I was wondering about the GT Thunder exhaust. I lost my FMF TI silencer and it looked like on your TT quad you used the TI head pipe with the GT silencer but my eyes might deceive me. If this is correct what is the price for just silencer? Is the full GT system better than just the silencer? Also does the end cap come off so you can make it spark arrested? How does the pipe compare to the TC pipe? I went to GT Thunders web site but they have nothing on the cannondale exhaust. Your help and responce is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chancy

USAMoto00

#80 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thomez, Farrar, DON"T even think about leaving me out on that! I want one that color too!smile.gif That is sweeeet!:wow :usa Blue it is.