ATTN. Everyone that was looking for silver rad. scoops and hoods

USAMoto00

ATTN. Everyone that was looking for silver rad. scoops and hoods

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay everyone, I just got off the phone with Mark Randazzo who is the owner of PC Products. If you don't know who he is, he is the innovator of the "carbon aluma-fiber" products poping up everywhere. He was the supplier for the Nac's Cannondale Team as well. Anyways, I am trying to find out who all wants the wide angle scoops and side spars in the silver color and if there would be interest in a hood scoop as well? I need for sure wants and needs for these products to materialize. We might even be able to get a better deal if there is a large number of orders. Right now we are looking for side spar and/or radiator shroud orders. But, please let me know about the hoods as well! I am trying to talk Mark into the hoods but he said it would be timely and costly to make. QuadTech will not make the hoods in carbon and isn't sure about anymore at all really, so I am trying to hook us all up if the want or need is out there. Please leave feedback everyone! Thank you, Brian.
:usa

CANNIBALKID

#2 Post by CANNIBALKID »

i know it's up in the air. but did he have a ballpark price on each item????

Ryanstones

#3 Post by Ryanstones »

I will buy 1 set of alumafibre side spars.

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Have any pics? I don't remember seeing these.

Ryanstones

Check JBombs quad Jeff

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

thunderwolf

#6 Post by thunderwolf »

I like them, but what is the cost?

KYmxracer52

#7 Post by KYmxracer52 »

If you're talking about the headlight bezels that have the wire mesh in them, I'll take a set if you can get them in Blue. See if he can do them in that color.

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Sorry guys, I did forget the prices. He gave me a ball park figure to start with - $140-150 Rad. shrouds, and $180-$190 Side spars. No figure yet on the hood, we are trying to figure quantity of interest first. KY, I forgot about the Head light deletes, he has them as well with and without the mesh openings. I will check if he can do these in colors. If he will do colors I would be sure that he could do yellow, red, blue, and the regular carbon fiber. But, I will have to ASK him about the colors to know for sure. He is tring to help us out so I am trying to help him out! These are top quality parts that you will be getting. I've had my radiator shrouds for 2 years and they still look like new! Thanks again fellas'!

KYmxracer52

#9 Post by KYmxracer52 »

You can pretty much count me in for sure on a pair of headlight bezels with the mesh if he can do them in blue.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

The numbers might seem a bit pricey, but for what you are getting they are unmatched! Thomez has some side spars on his bike that I'm sure he will tell you about the quality and looks if he reads this. Thanks for posting the link of that quad with these parts also, that helps alot because these items are beautiful looking. I am really going to push for a hood too, so we will have to wait and see. I'll call about colors in the morning as well.