Gncc Rd 1

OCR

Gncc Rd 1

#1 Post by OCR »

1st) Yokley
2nd) Ballance
3rd) Smiley

Jeff finished 13th, had a wire come loose from the fuel pump, but managed to finish.

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

My friends that went finished 9th and 13th in the open B class. Not bad considering the Predator took 9th while having a broken thumb throttle. He had to take the cable out of the housing and pull on the ball by hand for the last 20 min. The 13th was on a Cannibal and he was doing awesome all the way up to 5th place when he hit a tree and stalled it. He forgot about the fuel injection and kepy trying to start it with throttle open. But they should be prooud for their first race in the GNCC.

blaze#52

#3 Post by blaze#52 »

i was supprised to see the temp. it was not the warm for texas, good job to everyone that raced, i wish is was there. Sounded like a good track, good to see that we are getting new doors opened up all the time

Swampdale

#4 Post by Swampdale »

Congrats to all that finished well. I had a very dissappointing weekend. Apparently the ECU fuel pump circuit began to fail after practice on Friday. It didn't display the traditional symptom of continuous fuel pump running with the ignition off until after dragging it back to the pits afterthe start of the race. It had all of us including the Quadshop gurues baffled. Started the race Saturday afternoon but retired early.

Thanks Jeff, Ben and John for the help Saturday night. See ya in Fl.........Jeff, nice save, glad I could help out with the fuel pump wire.

NRath

Good Job Cannondale Rider's!!

#5 Post by NRath »

Congrat's to those that made the race!! I'm sure that was a pretty healthy trip for most of you!

How did Borich and Cecco finish, any idea?

thomez

#6 Post by thomez »

Traci won.

Swampdale

#7 Post by Swampdale »

3rd and first respectively

OCR

#8 Post by OCR »

Traci took the overall for the morning, she is one fast lady:clap:

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

Rick Cecco who rides a Cannondale didn't race.

JeffQuadShop

#10 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Tanks a million Swamp...I'm actually pretty happy with my finish considering how long we worked on it.