Birch Creek GNC April 3-4

fourwhls

Birch Creek GNC April 3-4

#1 Post by fourwhls »

Is anybody going to Danville, VA for the Birch Creek National???

I am thinking about shooting out there for the weekend. I will just be a spectator; my MX skills are no where near national level. Watching the pros do the uphill triple is worth the trip.

Let me know if any of you are heading out. I just picked up a golf cart and will be lifting it and installing a cooler next week. :drink: Cruising the national pits sounds like a great place to break it in.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I'm planning to go, hopefully the boy will be racing. What better place to get started than at the Nationals?

At least that's what Haydug is telling us:confused:

CDMX215

weather

#3 Post by CDMX215 »

has it been raining there for the last 2 days like here in the northeast ? does this track hold water or is it like a sandy mix and absorb it ? southwick mass. first round of neatv should be mud fest yuk!

Jammer72

#4 Post by Jammer72 »

I can about promise that Birch Creek will be one big mudhole.It's been raining here since Monday on and off and doesn't plan on stopping till tommorrow. Im only 2 hours from Danville so its doesnt look good.

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Jammer72
I can about promise that Birch Creek will be one big mudhole.It's been raining here since Monday on and off and doesn't plan on stopping till tommorrow. Im only 2 hours from Danville so its doesnt look good.

WHAT???
Jaybr is telling me it is dry!! :hammer:

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Maybe that meant Jay is going to clean my bike?? smile.gif

CDMX215

#7 Post by CDMX215 »

thanks saved me about 8 hr. ride was thinking of going south to ride. our first race is going to be mudhole also i hate mud does nothing but beat your quad

USAMoto00

#8 Post by USAMoto00 »

Amen!smile.gif :usa

Jammer72

#9 Post by Jammer72 »

Today was the dryest its been all week. Their calling for rain tonite and tommorrow there so its anybody's call. I thought about going down to spectate but I've got other riding plans.

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

I asked the weather ? earlier and got the same "awesome weather" response from Jaybr! It's snowing like crazy here in Ohio!:mad: Nasty weather! I think I'll skip this Nat. and wait for nicer weather.:drink: