VA Extreme Weekend

Jaybr

#1 Post by Jaybr »

Back from the beach, had a great time this weekend. Met a few members, and saw alot of Cannondales there. Also met a few owners that new nothing about the site, a few of them will probably be at the group ride.

I haven't gone through my pics yet, didn't really get many. I did find a couple over at Exriders, here's one of Haydug

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Another of Haydug from EXriders

Jaybr

Who's this?

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Another pic from EXriders, is this Cdalemx301?

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

wow:wow those are nice pics! results??????

cdalemx301

#5 Post by cdalemx301 »

That is me...i got some more pics i will post when i get unpacked....overall a fun weekend but had some bad luck... first morto i had a bad start and got piled up with some guys in the first turn and ended up like 8th or 9th and need to go to the LCQ....LCQ i was in first for most of it then some kid ran into me oops im off the track lol well i got back on and managed to still have 2nd and the kid stallon the whoops and trys to block me from passing him by standing in the middle of two lines...so i hit him lol and ended up finishing third cuz i got stuck behind him....so sundasy in the main i had a crappy 2nd row start but chose th outside line around the first turn and missed a pile up so i was in like 12th out of the first turn i had managed to work my way up to 7th and on the 3rd lap right at the white flag over the table top i passed some kid in the air but he landed before and managed to also land under my left front tire so i went over the bars and by the time i got my back out of the soft sand i was way far back i managed to pass two guys before the checkers but dont know what i finished overall..

Gibson400ex

#6 Post by Gibson400ex »

i want to thank JAYBR and HAYDUG and LIL-JAYBR

jaybr help us get the cannondale running taking the clutch plates out a couple times,

i want to thank doug for lettign us use his clutch plate's.

also doug what is your adress my dad needs to send you the 200.00 for the clutch plates.

and for LIL-Jaybr for havfing someone to hang around with for the weekened.

JST

#7 Post by JST »

What hotel is overlooking the race track?Do they doze the track after the weekend is over?

cdalemx301

#8 Post by cdalemx301 »

It was definatly wanna of the funner races i have doen but i do have to say NQRA has to get there act together they are the most unorganized organization i have ever raced

Gibson400ex

#9 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
It was definatly wanna of the funner races i have doen but i do have to say NQRA has to get there act together they are the most unorganized organization i have ever raced

i agree,

they told me i qualified on saturday so i didnt run the LCQ,

but when sunday come's along they told me i didnt make it, when they told me on saturday i did,

but i congratulate my brother on a second place finish in the A production class!