Rausch Creek GNCC Saturday 5/15/04

JLHUGHES750

Rausch Creek GNCC Saturday 5/15/04

#1 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

c-ya there!!!!

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Jay I might be calling you later tonight. I explain then!

To everyone else I won't be at Rausch unless I am cdrookies pit crew!

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

i'm starting to get a little p!ssed. where's my front tires?????:mad: i'll dig out the BFH and try to beat my stocker back in shape just in case.

J, in case you didn't know, i broke my frame last saturday. we got it changed over but i still have some work/issues to straighten out.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Bryan I got front's if you want em. I can get them on your rims. I got either Razor 1 6 ply or Holeshot xc's. Take your pick!

thomez

#5 Post by thomez »

I'm hoping to come watch, maybe I'll hang with Derno and :drink: in the pits biggrin.gif

Anyone want to ride over from NE Ohio?

I can also bring wheels/tires if you need them! Holeshot XCR's on stock Blaze fronts are just sitting in Farrar's garage.

JLHUGHES750

#6 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

CDRookie....................I got brand new 22inch XC holeshots that I need to unload bad.... buy one get the other almost free........

and remember I'm right down the street from u (kinda) I'll be in the barn all night preppin for the race...I got what u need.. call 2673740500 today... I'm about 1/2 mile off of rt. 100 near Bally.near ECATV. oh and I have a tire machine for breakin beads if u need help....tonight will be the ONLY night I'l be in the shop so call today if u need help.

and Derno........what the hel1??????????? u no race???? u sure as heck better be bringin your beer drinkin shoes then!!!

I'm runnin Stock class in the AM and pittin and photo guy in the PM. Both my buddys are runnin 265A (Mark and DanK) and there pumped to watch the battle in the morning in the stock class.

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

bring those tires with you J, how much $$$ you lookin for? i made some good headway on my bike. just got to fish out that dam tranny filter:furious: and hope i'm getting oil in my crankcase. those are the 2 biggies.

radar, er...thomez, looks like i got the tire situation covered. thanks for the offer and hope you can make it. what else is sitting in farrars garage??smile.gif

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

All kinds of awesome parts that just need put together. Maybe even a QOTM candidate smile.gif

cdrookie

#9 Post by cdrookie »

hmmmm... sounds like farrar needs to have a garage sale!smile.gif :usa

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

He has enough in that garage to fill a barn.:wow