First place !!!!!!

Kos462

First place !!!!!!

#1 Post by Kos462 »

Just letten ya's no that i got FIRST Place in the sport class, at raush creek on saturday and it was my first race in the sport class, The track was hardcore with gigantic rocks for miles and blinding dust threw out the whole track.

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

Congrats! :clap:

haydug

#3 Post by haydug »

:clap: :clap:
:usa
Great job!!

Ryanstones

Awesome!

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

What were you riding? Let's here the report!

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Sport class would be a blaster or 300ex. Good work let's hear the story!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool!Gotta be a story behind that?

Kos462

#7 Post by Kos462 »

Ill try to explain the best that i can lol, Went To the starten line and all 16 of my class picked the inside of the turn and i picked the way outside figuring on trying somthen different, and we took off and i was 4th going into the first turn and 3rd going into the bush so the oustide start worked, and going down the first straight away i see the leaders 4 wheeler flying end over end into the bush knocken trees over cause he missed the turn, Then i was in second and right after that was a huge drop off and the leader didnt see it casue of the dust and he went flying over the handle bars, i went around so now i am in first (and all of this happened not even a 1/4 mile into the race) So after all that i took my time of the first lap casue of the dust and the huge rocks that would come out of no where casue u couldnt see them, I survived the first lap with 2nd and my brother in 3rd about a second behide me, so we battled most of the race with 2nd and 3rd catchen me on and off,

Kos462

#8 Post by Kos462 »

then it was just a battle between me and second cause my brothers 4 wheeler broke down on the 2nd lap, so on the third lap i pulled a little bit of a lead with no pressure behide me and all the people i caught were kind enough to pull over so no probs the wrest of the way to the finish, We only made 3 laps and i finished like a minuete ahead of 2nd and i got 87th overall in the afternoon,

It was a great race but a really tough one But i won so it was all worth it. Sorry if the story is a little goofed up its my first one on the site

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow way to keep your cool after seeing all those crashes!Sounds like you were the smarter AND faster racer :clap:

thunderwolf

#10 Post by thunderwolf »

Congrats on finishing on top of the podium!:clap: