Whos racing dales this year?

CdaleRacer0128

Whos racing dales this year?

#1 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

so guys even though all these hard times and all who alls racing there dales or new dales this season? your first year on the dale or your second i cant wait for march 31 to roll around to start up

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

I'll be doing my first year starting in early march. Never raced before so should be interesting.

Im old, but Im slow smile.gif

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

I am hopeing to hit up a couple of local races on my cannondale cannibal. It will be my second summer with it so I feel pretty comfortable on it. Should be interesting, too.

atvrulz

racing dales

#4 Post by atvrulz »

I will be riding and racing (mx and hairscrambles) a dale for the first time this year up in Minnesota. I had a craptor the last two years and the thing kept falling apart. I had an LRD pipe on the thing, and it was louder than a very loud harley. I am buying a moto in midmarch. When racing hairscrambles I will use walsh adjustable a-arms to reduce width, also with the walsh, you dont have to buy an extra set of shocks. Then i have to get another set of wheels and a stock axle. I am thinking it should only cost about $1000.00 to switch the moto for hairscrambles. There is a 2002 blaze on ebay right now with a buy it now price of $6500.00., the person must be high or something. That is a **** of a deal. Dales are the real deal, everthing else is just junk.

dawzie

#5 Post by dawzie »

This is the second season for the Dale. Planning on hitting the MX Nationals in the East & Northeast. Doing the NEATV series and filling in the planks with D-34 races. Running the YZF in open and the Dale in production class

MxDale71

#6 Post by MxDale71 »

I started my second season on the Dale a few weeks ago. My next race is on Sunday! Gotta head out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. I have a lot of exciting plans for this year, so hopefully most or all will work out for me. My plan is to finish the TQRA Winter series (currently in 3rd place, 1 point behind 2nd place and 8 points behind 1st), race all of the TQRA regular series, race 2 of the nationals, race a few of the Lonestar Series races, and then try to make some time to go to Mississippi and Louisiana to race with Josh, Mike, Todd, and all those guys.

MrP - Mark told me that you were heading to Swan next week. You do know that that is just a regular season opener race and not one of the Texas Lonestar series races right? I would LOVE to make it to Rnd 1 of the Lonestar Series on February 23rd, but unfortunately the last race of the TQRA Winter series is on the 23rd at Athens MX. I absolutely HATE that track. Infact I despise that track, but I gotta race there cause I'm doing pretty good in this short series. Are you racing all of the TQRA series? I don't think any of the TQRA races interfere with any of the GNC races. Hopefully I'll race all of the TQRA and a couple nationals. I want to race Lorretta's and then choose one more race out of: Muddy Creek, Casey Il, High Point, or Southwick. I heard High Point is in Penn., so that won't work for me... which one would you suggest, that is fun and somewhat close to me.

AlaskaSpeed

me too!

#7 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

I will be starting my second MX season on my Cannondale in April, I am hooked! I finished 4th overall my first season and look to improve upon that this year.....New pics of my frame down rebuild coming soon...JIM

Sandstorm

#8 Post by Sandstorm »

I'll hit a couple of race's also..

JeffQuadShop

#9 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I am!!! As a matter of fact, I'm racing it tomorrow!biggrin.gif

Big Winky

#10 Post by Big Winky »

racing nationals for sure! 1 bike very close to done, second bike just starting to go back together. we'll be ready for georgia. looking forward to a 3rd grand national championship to go with the other 2. we'll be running womens novice (john's girlfriend, christa) and john will be running the production class. NOTE: a race quad isn't a race quad till it's on the track.