Southfork MX - April 3rd

Jaybr

Southfork MX - April 3rd

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I'm not going to post the report, just get this started so Deleware152 remembers to post.

I will say that he represented VERY well this weekend.

mxer450

#2 Post by mxer450 »

i think the race was calcelled

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by mxer450
i think the race was calcelled

The D13 race was cancelled on Sat, but D7 raced yesterday.

Deleware152 ran A and +30 and finished 1st in all 4 moto's he ran.:clap:

Delaware152

#4 Post by Delaware152 »

First I want to take the time to thank Jay again for coming down and doing some tuning on my bike. For anybody that has not met him he is a heck of a nice guy and definately knows C-Dale's. It was my first time ever to this track and I was hoping to get some extra practice and racing in on Saturday but mother nature had other ideas. The sun finally came out Sunday morning and between that and the wind along with a sand track it dried out pretty good. The track was very soft and this made some of the jumps that could be done impossible. The first moto was A class. There was 11 in the class so that always makes things interesting. I was 3rd on the holeshot but on the 1st lap in a nasty whoop section I did everything but crash and went to forth. After a couple laps I managed to work up to 1st and won the moto. Next was +30. There were 12 in the class and about 6 of us race A also. I was second on the holeshot but cut under the leader in the first turn and came out first to go on and win. I was in good shape for the second moto's and getting really comfortable with the track.

Delaware152

#5 Post by Delaware152 »

The second moto of A I was 3rd on the holeshot and was able to get into the lead about 3 turns into the race and went on to win. By the second the track was getting rough b/c of all the bikes and soft sand. I was second on the holeshot but cut under the leader in the first turn and went on to win. Jay told me that some guys may leave his house at the group ride Sat and go to this track to race. I would definately recommend this track to go to. I was suprised when I went to the gate for my first moto of the day. The guy lining us up on the gate thanked us all for coming to the track and he is a quad guy and quads are not treated as the step child at this track. It was a very good day and both bikes ran flawless all day.

FYI Doug...."Problem child" has made it through two weekends now without a problem.

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Congratulations

:clap: :clap:

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

Awesome job, way to represent us! Did you race a different quad in each class or just one quad in both classes?

Delaware152

#8 Post by Delaware152 »

Two different quads. One is a Haydug with falicon and other is Haydug with ATK crank.

CDMX215

#9 Post by CDMX215 »

nice job 152 hopefully be able to do same at our 1st race are you going to birch creek nat. or budds creek nat. if so hope to see ya there

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by CDMX215
nice job 152 hopefully be able to do same at our 1st race are you going to birch creek nat. or budds creek nat. if so hope to see ya there

hey, when is the birch creek nat? That track isn't far from me so I am gonna go and at least watch. Are you gonna be on a dale?