NE Ohio

patmc81

NE Ohio

#1 Post by patmc81 »

where do you guys from ne ohio ride?
we should get together and ride someday!

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

what type of riding do you do?there are an a$$ load of mx guys in this area.plenty of mx tracks.im not real familiar with trail riding aroud here but there is plenty of that to i hear.my aunt lives in sagmore hills on boyden.get ahold of speed 2424 he is having a ride on the 21st.

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

My mx track is still in the making but is coming along nicely.If you would like to ride mx on the 21st of august contact me and I will give you directions on how to get here.smile.gif

BigJosh

#4 Post by BigJosh »

Just dont break the rules. Dont drink a fifth of crown, and ecpect to ride and not get offttt. Rule 2 remeber rule 1. J/K....lol I would love to see as many people as possible. And speeds track is SWEET and the company is ok to......lol

BM426Racer

#5 Post by BM426Racer »

Always guys in NE OH looking to ride. Like JF said there are also plenty of tracks to choose from, just depends on how far you want to drive.

USAMoto00

#6 Post by USAMoto00 »

We have so many to chose from.lol Beans, Scenic Highlands, Dirtworld, Broken Spokes, Crow Canyon, Big Game, Pymatuning, Malvern, Thunder Valley, Spring Valley, Amhearst, Outlaw, Speed24's, BM426's, Slicknick's, Lightning, and I think that about does it for the more common tracks. Did I miss any guys?:usa

BigJosh

#7 Post by BigJosh »

Brian you going to kev's on sunday or what people are backing out left and right. Curt has a poker run. Jay might have to help granddad just trying to see whats up, I called scott and he never called back. let me know

speed2424

Sunday August 21 Ride

#8 Post by speed2424 »

A head count would be nice to help plan a lunch again. We are having : Italian sausage sandwiches with peppers & onions, Hamburgers, corn on the cob, macaroni salad, potato salad, & pop or bottled water. How does that sound?:confused:

I have room for a few more people. If anyone is interested in coming, PM me for directions.
I hope the weather co-operates again!:eek:

cannibaljim

#9 Post by cannibaljim »

Kdeal can you make it.

BigJosh

#10 Post by BigJosh »

Speed you can count me in. Ill see jay tonight and ask him again, have you talked to scott or brian or do they have something better than what we have planned.....sence the sarrcasim.....