The ride at Speed2424 place

speed2424

#21 Post by speed2424 »

Here is a pic of Brian receiving his trophy.

We took Scott's old fuel filter out of the trash, stuck it in a Styrofoam plate & wrote "First Place " on the plate.

speed2424

#22 Post by speed2424 »

Looks like some one was a little upset for getting beat ............by a girl. LOL.
J/K Scott, Couldn't resist with a pic like this.

BigJosh

#23 Post by BigJosh »

Yes kev thanks again for a great ride and the push I needed. I dont remember who has the pic of me playing with my cord to my kill switch but we can forget to post that one, and brian did get a nice trophy.

BigJosh

#24 Post by BigJosh »

I just noticed something look at the second pic that was posted. Now look very close at brian walking away to the right. Ok now is it me or did Brian have more hair than that before, that is one HUGE bald spot. Brian - " Im not only the presedent Im also a member" ..........................Brought to you by the Hair club for men.......................Just a bit of payback.....LOL

jfarrar

#25 Post by jfarrar »

looks like a little back of the head bling bling to me!:rotf

speed2424

#26 Post by speed2424 »

Traci & I went to the track today to work on her "flying" skills. After showing her how to take each jump, she went around it a few times on her own. Then we got out the stopwatch & she gave it a whirl.

Traci- 3 minutes 2 seconds.

Not bad for her first time on the track & her first time on the speed without snow under the tires.:clap: :clap:

speed2424

Time update

#27 Post by speed2424 »

By the way guys, my fastest time today was .................

1 minute 56 seconds.

Now I know what Big Josh meant, when he said he felt like he was flying.

levi550

#28 Post by levi550 »

Looks like you all had a good time. Wish we had some more spots like that here, places and people are getting fewer and farther between.

:clap:

USAMoto00

#29 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by BigJosh
I just noticed something look at the second pic that was posted. Now look very close at brian walking away to the right. Ok now is it me or did Brian have more hair than that before, that is one HUGE bald spot.    Brian -   " Im not only the presedent Im also a member" ..........................Brought to you by the Hair club for men.......................Just a bit of payback.....LOL

Speaking of HUGE. lol Fat guy on a little quad. By the way, way to take off the skirt big man and go for the BIG air. Confidence is a major factor when you jump, and DON'T let off! Glad to see that you were okay after that little scare on the double.

USAMoto00

#30 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea Josh, that comment just lost you all your pics that were coming. tongue.gif