Fall Ride Majestic Sept 23 weekend

Haz-Matt

#31 Post by Haz-Matt »

Not sure Joe. Pmed you.

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

All packed and ready to head out in the morning.Wow what a adventure going with whole family!Got a DVD player which only worked for about 10 minutes so had to run to Walmart and set that all up again.Then went to put YFZ in truck and that thing wouldnt start.After taking tank off too get at plug I realized it was out of gas!Cant wait to go play this weekend see you all there.Stopping at Timbos to check out his shop and probably will be staying at hotel fri night if it gets too late.Camping sat night.

tjusa

#33 Post by tjusa »

i have the new camping area opened just for the cannondaleriders so when u show up go past the old section and we will be on right .

comander420

#34 Post by comander420 »

So how is everything going?? Last year was great and I wish I could have made it this year but new job, price of gas, and pregnant wife have slowed down my adventures quite a bit. Anyone took any pics yet to post???

cannondale27

#35 Post by cannondale27 »

I just got back a few hours ago.I took a couple pics.It was a great time.Awesome weather.Those trails at Majestic are a blast.Needed another day to ride more since we were really stretched for time.Tim is a maniac rider.Wow I couldnt believe how fast a pace he was going!At the drags there were quite a few other brands and I would have to say the Dales pretty much cleaned up except for one guy who we will call the holeshot king Kenny:D Some DS650 guys were whining that the Dales should be in a different class than them.Nobody broke anything.There was only one injury and one crash.Animals Cannible got his 500 motor put in there and let us guys all ride it!Wow.But best of all we all got to hang out and meet a couple more dalers and their awesome families that put up with us Cannondale geeks.Honestly it is a big family we all have here.Looking forward to next group ride for sure.

Haz-Matt

#36 Post by Haz-Matt »

Great time it was nice to meet all that came. Hope to do it again.:usa :head:

dunnbandit1

#37 Post by dunnbandit1 »

i had a great time.ill definitely be back again

jfarrar

#38 Post by jfarrar »

man i missed a good time it sounds!i wasnt able to get my motor together in time but planned on barrowing a quad or taking my warrior just for the heck of it but those plans quickly fell through when i got a phone call at 6am from a friend begging me to help him finish some jobs so he can collect some much needed overdue money (sucks having the rare talent that i have)and made an offer i could not refuse.i wanted to head up for a while sunday morning but wasnt sure how many would have been there and didnt have anyone to ride with so i opted not to.i missed the 505 debut as well:cry: glad you all had a good time

kdeal

#39 Post by kdeal »

I just rolled in about 15 minutes ago. What a drive!! My brother & I had a great time. I will post pics tomorrow after I get them printed and put to disc (35mm). For now, some much needed rest....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

timbomoose

#40 Post by timbomoose »

Had a great time.Before the group ride it was like having a mini group ride at the house with c27,wistech, and farrer there.My wife and I really enjoyed the company along with the kids. Steve nice family!At the real group ride enjoyed the company of kdeal and his bro.Kdeal when using your new sump magnets I think we better watch riding to close to anyting metal.Man those things are strong.Had a nice ride with wistech, 27, hazzmatt, animalsannibal, tjusa,and dunnbandit.Even was nice riding with Kenny (yamaha) and John(Honda)lol.From the looks of the dirt on everyone's quad, even kdeal,(lol) everyone had fun.Thanks Joe and everyone at majestic for the good time.Us Cannondaler's even got 1st use of the unveiling of the new campground.1st class treatment.