california dale riders

BOLT

#11 Post by BOLT »

We have a schedule of riding Events for So CAL... :ride: We are not exclusive Cannondale guys, but about 10% of our guys are Cannondalers... When they show up they tend to all show up together... I've always wondered if they secretly all live together on a Cannondale compound deep in the woods somewhere... I am pretty sure I have seen them use a secret handshake but they aways stop when they know someone is looking... LOLOLOLOL

Our group started as 5 buddies always trying to coordinate the same days to go riding... Hard to do... I started a website to help find more riding buddies to make it easier to get enough guys together to go riding... That was 4 months ago and we have about 60 members now... About half of which are active...

Feel free to check out the RIDERS site for more information about the group...

fig

#12 Post by fig »

Be nice Jeff, just because we are toothless, live in a trailer in a run down trailer park, and we bring our huntin dogs along with us you don't don't need to make us sound unusual!

by the way we are still good for Jawbone provide you get some of that monkey lotion stuff from Derno!!tongue.gif

BOLT

#13 Post by BOLT »

Ha Ha... I don't see the CDalers as toothless at all... More like a secret society waiting and biding time, building your numbers until the time is right to TAKE OVER EARTH !

claas900

#14 Post by claas900 »

..Im going to try to make it to Pismo, March 4th if anyone wants to go..