Jawbone Canyon: Mar 3-5 2006

BOLT

Jawbone Canyon: Mar 3-5 2006

#1 Post by BOLT »

Hi guys:

Me and a few Buddies are looking for a few more RIDERS to help fill out our group on some Riding Trips... We are a small group of people from So CAL... The original 3 or 4 of us have been friends for years... You know how hard it is to meet new people and also to get your current pals all together at the same time to go riding.

NEXT TRIP: Jawbone (Mar 3-5 2006)

We are 20 to 46 in age... We ride Bikes and Quads... We try to get out at least once per month... We are not a club as much as friends... We are not highly organized except for making a monthly trip... We just like to camp and ride and enjoy the outdoors with friends... Some guys have Toy Haulers... Some roll up with a sleeping bag and a tent... Most trips are about 8 to 10 people.

We put together a web page called RIDERS to help coordinate trips and post pictures of our riding trips. It is NOT a Forum. It's NOT a place to chat. RIDERS is a tool to schedule riding trips in So CAL for a small group of enthusiastic riders. We think it is one of the best tools on the Internet. No longer do you have to work to find people to go riding the weekend you wanna go.

Anyone can just post a trip on the calendar and several of the RIDERS will just show up to ride, camp and share a meal and a beer with you. It doesn't get simpler than that !

Feel free to check it out and let me know if you are interested in meeting some new riding buddies.

Hope to meet some of you soon !

Regards... Jeff

Internet Solicitors Please Note: Although we have provided a link to CannondaleRiders.com for our members to come here to enjoy the Forum and shop with CannondaleRiders sponsored vendors, Please do NOT contact us to try and sell something to our members as we have a ZERO tolerance policy about advertising and you will be rejected and blocked from further solicitation attempts. We are looking to meet new riding buddies PERIOD.

Derno24

Re: Jawbone Canyon: Mar 3-5 2006

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by BOLT
Internet Solicitors Please Note: Although we have provided a link to CannondaleRiders.com for our members to come here to enjoy the Forum and shop with CannondaleRiders sponsored vendors, Please do NOT contact us to try and sell something to our members as we have a ZERO tolerance policy about advertising and you will be rejected and blocked from further solicitation attempts. We are looking to meet new riding buddies PERIOD.

Now I am disappointed. I was gonna sell you my infamous monkey ruler cream!smile.gif

BOLT

#3 Post by BOLT »

I don't even wanna ask what that is... LOL

BOLT

#4 Post by BOLT »

Hi Guys & Gals...

We would really appreciate some help finding a good camping spot for this trip.. We have a few Toy Haulers and need a legal Campfire and generally nice spot with easy access from the highway... We will be riding Jawbone, Dove Springs and maybe even take a tour to Randsburg if we get crazy... I hear I need to find the "Cabin" as well...

Please any suggestions for camp spot and/or riding trails is appreciated !

Thanks... Jeff

BOLT

#5 Post by BOLT »

Camp Locations have now been posted... Just click on Google Map link on the RIDERS Jawbone Page... Will take you to within a few feet of our spot... Have 3 Cannondale Bikes coming for sure so far... Rider stats for this trip are also posted.:usa

BOLT

#6 Post by BOLT »

Hi Gang:

We had a false start on the Camping/Staging area. Bad info on the Friends of Jawbone Map !

The RIDERS website Jawbone Page has been corrected and new MAPs and Google Links Posted that are accurate including GPS coordinates. Our camp will actually be located in Dove Springs Canyon.

RIDERS Guests please RSVP no later than Thursday noon for Camping/Staging area details.

See you guys in the hills...