BOLT

#1 Post by BOLT »

BOLT

#2 Post by BOLT »

10 day count down

BOLT

#3 Post by BOLT »

Hi guys:

Trip was amazing... We explored Red Rock half day on Friday... Then Saturday we took off from Dove to Randsburg for a beer to Johannesburg for Gas then over the Hills toward Spangler... We ran out of time and got to a cliff overlooking Spangler... We were in the hills between Spangler and Johannesburg on some steep crawls... Climbed the bikes down about half way to the valley and decided to make the climb back up rather than go on into and through Spangler and to Ridgecrest for lack of time. So I have pictures of the Spangler Valley below but I didn't get to set tire on it yet... Next trip in May I'll make the full distance... My route is about 140 total and we only covered about 60 of it before doubling back... Was still a long 120 mile ride with lots of climbs, descents, fast washes, rolling trails and canyon runs... TONS of fun !

Then we ripped down to Glamis to play in the dunes on the second RIDERS trip of the weekend... Didn't get there till about 1:00 AM Sunday morning. Slept for a few hours... woke up, tossed on the paddles and rode till 1:00 PM before returning to camp to pack for home... What a LONG weekend it was... Sore arms... lots of fun...

Here is a tease... Members the full Gallery is posted now.