300ft Dirt Drags

T-Rex

#1 Post by T-Rex »

OK, I do not want to be the only Cannondale thier raceing. Who else is game for some 300ft dirt drags out in a field with lights. There will be a lot of good food there. Its on May 27 of this month. Go to 14mins.com for directions and more on the classes. biggrin.gif

(1) OEM Four-Stroke: 439cc and above, any fuel or power additive, must be in OEM FRAME, no exceptions, extended swing arm are excepted.

(2)OEM Four-Stroke: 438cc and under, pump gas or race fuel excepted. No Alky! If you have another power additive you will be considered in the above class, OEM FRAME no exceptions. extended swing arms allowed.

(3)OEM Two-Stroke: 350cc and above, same as (1) Four Stroke class. No Exceptions!

(4)OEM Two-Stroke: 350cc and under, No Alky. same as (2) Four Stroke class. No exceptions..

(5) Kids classes, 50cc, 80cc, 90cc, maybe even up to 250EXcc will be considered.

(6) drag chassis two or four stroke also known as the king of the hill.no restrictions.this will include winners of above classes.

* OEM FRAME. means what ever you quad came with as far as an engine must still have that engine, no cutting of the frame and nothing extended on the frame will be allowed this includes wheely bars.removing brackets or extra weight does not bump your class.

wheely bars are only allowed in the drag chassis or king of the hill class.

T-Rex

#2 Post by T-Rex »

Well it was a great weekend for the Cannondale, yet I was the only one. Grudge raced YFZ450's, Piped and jetted Banshee,s, DS650 46mm lectron carb, Vortec CDI, aftermarket exhaust, 700 V-Force.

Out of three races I won two against all of them... It was all in the starting line take off's. I had a few people ride mine and they couldn't believe the throttle responce or how hard it pulled.

03 Cannondale, Boomer's intake, FMF Ti exhaust, Zack 2 map and thats it....

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I know why you won.......... Your just that darn good. Congrads

T-Rex

#4 Post by T-Rex »

Thanks wistech, I just gave them the evil eye at the starting line.....

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Congrats