California

claas900

California

#1 Post by claas900 »

...I live near Fresno Ca...they just closed down one place to ride and the other in under water right now :cry: ..so im about 45 min south. Does anyone know were else a person can go to ride? Pismo Beach is about hour 45 min from me...a little to fare to go every weekend..Thanks

autox7

#2 Post by autox7 »

Kettleman City. Go straight South 41 until you get into Kettleman City. Then go right up the hill until you run out of roads and they turn into dirt roads. Follow the road back until you come down into the valley. We ride there all the time.

Try Oakhurst or Miami Trails also. About a 90 minute drive from here. I can get you directions there also.

I heard about Jackson/41. Haven't been by there recently to see the construction, but that sucks.

Also, try this website. caldirt.com and then click on the riding areas. The site is not maintained very well, but he tells you places to ride around Fresno.

If all else fails come to the Fairgrounds Friday night and see the first round of the Hanford Open Traction TT series. I will be there as will at least one other CDale.

claas900

#3 Post by claas900 »

.Thanks autox7 iv heard of the one in Kettleman City just didnt know how to get there heard it was a good place to ride tho .thanks...Yea iv raced in Hanford..This Sat. theres one in Tulare im going to try to make it to?..41 was a perty dusty place,but it was close and an nice open place to ride.Theres also 23rd and Elgin..but its under water right now..Thanks for the caldirt.com ill give it a look..Thanks a LOT..Patrick

autox7

#4 Post by autox7 »

I will be at both of those events this weekend. And pretty much every weekend from here until the last weekend in October. If you decide to go, let me know we can hook up.

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

...yea id like to talk with you id like to learn more about Kettleman City ...im going to try to my best to make it to the Tulare event.If i do make it ill be there with a friend,we both have Speeds,ill be in a red f150 ext cab.Thanks

autox7

#6 Post by autox7 »

Me, red (more like maroon) Toyota T-100, with green easy up. Blue Cannibal LE headlight covers without graphics. Also, blue wheels with Hoosiers. If you don't run at Tulare, at least stop by and say hi.

claas900

#7 Post by claas900 »

....ill try my best,My friend and i wont know untell last min..dang jobs..lol...