CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Speed03

#51 Post by Speed03 »

Jay,

Can you either post your address on here or send it to me via a PM so that I can pull up directions on mapquest?? I won't make it until early Sat afternoon. Do you have good cell coverage there? I'll call if I have issues finding the place.

Thanks,
Dan

haydug

#52 Post by haydug »

Should I bring my jet ski??

Hey 4punks, please NO skimming until I get there to watch. :wow

Jaybr

#53 Post by Jaybr »

The address is Pilkington Rd, Powhatan VA. , here's a link to the map. MAP

Cell coverage is so/so but it's easy to find.

When your on 360 west (Hull Street) there is a country store/gas station on the corner of Skinquarter rd where you'll turn right.

When you turn onto Pilkington the property is about 1/2 mile down on the right, you'll see the pond and the barbed wire fence, gate is at the far end of fence

Jaybr

#54 Post by Jaybr »

After the hurricane last week, we had a tornado go through the area early this morning:mad:

From the map their showing on the news, it looks like it went very close to the ride property. I'm on my way out of town for the day, guess I'll be sending my daughter out to check on the place.

Good news is I put 20 tons of gravel at the gate area yesterday, so noone will have any problems getting their trailers in. and the porta-john should be there tomorrow.

Joe - since you called me cheap, you can use the woods:w:

4punksdad

#55 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
After the hurricane last week, we had a tornado go through the area early this morning:mad:

From the map their showing on the news, it looks like it went very close to the ride property.  I'm on my way out of town for the day, guess I'll be sending my daughter out to check on the place.

Good news is I put 20 tons of gravel at the gate area yesterday, so noone will have any problems getting their trailers in.  and the porta-john should be there tomorrow.

Joe - since you called me cheap, you can use the woods:w:

LOL............thats ok, my truck is always fully stocked with baby whipes tongue.gif

bestonearth

#56 Post by bestonearth »

I'm planning on coming on the ride. I'm 17 and am fairly new to the forum. I have a stock cannibal and I might bring my neighbor who has a kfx400. yone else riding that's my age?

Jaybr

#57 Post by Jaybr »

I'm not sure how old everyone is, but I'm sure there are some young guys coming. We don't care how old you are, we just won't let you have any beer. My 14 year old will be there along with a freind, so you won't be the youngest.

Come on down!

1 rule though: Stay away from my 17 year old daughter:hammer:

thomez

#58 Post by thomez »

17! Now that's what I'm talkin about :head:

Just kidding wink.gif Just kidding wink.gif

PS: I'll be sure to make any group rides over the coming summer though biggrin.gif

motocox

#59 Post by motocox »

Hey JayBr, I met you at Joe's big ride in May. I'm going to try to make for your ride. Hope you don't mind.

Eben
KFX 400
KTM 200...

Jaybr

#60 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by motocox
Hey JayBr, I met you at Joe's big ride in May.  I'm going to try to make for your ride.  Hope you don't mind.    

Eben
KFX 400
KTM 200...

I didn't make the group ride in May, you may have met me there last Feb.

Doesn't matter anyway, come on down, everyones welcome.