CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

pdavis

#61 Post by pdavis »

sounds like ALOT of people are going to show...cool

haydug

#62 Post by haydug »

Hope everyone shows that say they are. And I bet Pdavis is going to look good pulling in with all thos dales. I'll get ahold of your tomorrow and make arrangements for transport. Although, you are going to have a tough time with a 14ft trailer. Thanks alot!, You are the man!!

On a side note, TSS designs called me today, they had a machine break yesterday evening. It is NOT looking good on all the graphics for the weekend. I did beg and cry today, so he is going to try and see what he can do. He was very suprised by how many I ordered, 10 sets coming with me if ANY way possible.

motocox

#63 Post by motocox »

Did the tornado do any damage to your place? They were saying it touched down several times and caused more damage than the hurricane did.

Do you have power there? I have a 6500 watt generator I can bring if we want some juice for anything.

Eben

Jaybr

#64 Post by Jaybr »

The tornado didn't do any damage to the property, it had to have come pretty close to it though.

I don't have power out there so bring the generator. I have a small one but another won't hurt anything.

4punksdad

#65 Post by 4punksdad »

Mt wife still hasn't given this baby the eviction notice. Not looking good for my travel plans. DAMMIT:mad: :cry:

pdavis

#66 Post by pdavis »

tried to start my generator last night, **** near had a stroke, and it still didnt start, WTF, i am not going to bring dead weight, that blows but, oh well

Jaybr

#67 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
tried to start my generator last night, **** near had a stroke, and it still didnt start, WTF, i am not going to bring dead weight, that blows but, oh well

No problem, I've got mine and power is back on at the neighbors so we'll be fine.

Jaybr

#68 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
Mt wife still hasn't given this baby the eviction notice. Not looking good for my travel plans. DAMMIT:mad: :cry:

And I just picked up your tapes and DVD's:cry:

Can you just do a day trip?

4punksdad

#69 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
And I just picked up your tapes and DVD's:cry:

Can you just do a day trip?

I hope so. She doesn't want to have it over the weekend anyway since her doctor is going out of town. I asked her if he was going to Richmond to ride quads by any chance!:cry:

jcv440

#70 Post by jcv440 »

Jay, how's the weather holding up??? Looks like isolated t-storms tomorrow, 30% chance of rain......to keep the dust down!

I don't know about ya'll, but I can't freakin wait to ride tomorrow! Sooooo alittle :ride: , alittle :duel: on the track, alittle:w: I kicked your butt! , then do alittle :dance: as I collect my winnings, then alittle :cheers: and some more :drink: , and alittle crab legs!!!!!!!!!!! :head: Yeah, I need to ride......

BTW, Anyone needing any parts, give me a call. I'll be loadin up the Ranger with anthing I can grab. 814-594-4598 is my cell phone, leave a message if I do not answer and I'll bring it. There will be some dealin goin on also! I can guarantee you that! And I will not hold anyone up to a purchase, if you decide you do not want/need it when I get there, I'll make you feel guilty as ****, but I'll take it back with me. biggrin.gif