CannondaleRiders group ride 9-27 & 28

Jaybr

#91 Post by Jaybr »

This is Nrath on the same jump, he is obviously behind someone with all that dust:eek:

Jaybr

#92 Post by Jaybr »

And 1 of XtremeSJ

Jaybr

#93 Post by Jaybr »

And lil jbr on our new EX that Haydug delivered yesterday. Bout time he moved up from the Mojave.

Jaybr

#94 Post by Jaybr »

Are Predators nose heavy????tongue.gif

xtremesj

#95 Post by xtremesj »

Hey Jay
Just wanted to say Thanks again for a great group ride. I enjoyed meeting everyone there. We will definately have to do that again.
Steve

Jaybr

This is my favorite pic

#96 Post by Jaybr »

Haydug (or is it Sanford) packed up Dave's trailer full of dales Pdavis picked up for him in Florida. I hope they make it back to Kentucky stacked like that.

Jaybr

#97 Post by Jaybr »

Forgot to mention the weather was great all weekend.

The biggest potential problem we had was the skunk that woke me up last night trying to get into a box of cookies I left outside the camper door in a bag. Theres a store close by, so I figured I'd just leave him alone and get another box. I wonder how many tents he crawled in during the night?

And lost and found: I have a couple fold up chairs, a pair of sunglasses, a nice rechargeable flashlight and a ECU cable plug.

JCV, I just picked up another nice pair of vectors, size 13. You where so happy with the last pair I sold you I thought you may want to buy this pair too:D

Jaybr

Another drag race

#98 Post by Jaybr »

Haydug and one of the Kentucky boys going at it.

Speed03

#99 Post by Speed03 »

Jay,

Thanks for all the work that went into having us down at your place this weekend. We will have to get together and do a ride up our way soon before hunting season sets in.

Thanks for everyone that took part in troubleshooting my problem. New battery from Walmart was no good that I installed yesterday, after having on the charger all night, still wouldnt turn the bike over.

Dan

Jaybr

#100 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
I'll have more posted later i gotta get working on E-mailing some video to haydug..

You better email them to me so I can post them, he won't know what to do with them:D