Spring Ride headcount

wanablaze

#71 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by jcv440
I wanna head out Thursday evening, ride there friday, possible race on saturday and finish up at jay's on sunday.  Gotta do timed runs this time through the woods and on the track!

Well, unless you want me to pick you up (more than willing to), looks like I'll be beating you there. Anybody else gonna be there bright and early Thursday Morning?

P.S. Is there a prize for first guy there? If everybody raced there I'm sure we'd have some awesome stories to tell. j/k (not me though, I'm to old, and drive like a sane person.):eek: biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#72 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by wanablaze
P.S.  Is there a prize for first guy there?

Yeah, you get to help put up trail signs and clean the outhouse:eek:

aroracer72

#73 Post by aroracer72 »

im taking friday and monday off...and leaving right after school on thursday....and ill prolly be there late...maybe 11 or 12.
CHAD

jcv440

#74 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I was thinking the same thing, and organize the drag races.  I'm gonna need some help though keeping it organized.

We'll help you out this time so the Speed just doesn't sit in the field. biggrin.gif You put more hrs on the tractor!

pdavis

#75 Post by pdavis »

jay, i am leaving wed afternoon, i am going to give myself plenty of time cuz i dont know how much of the family i am bringing and i wanna leave myself plenty of time and dont have to drive straight through, i will be there bright and early thur morening so if you need any help ... my boy will be happy to help:D and of course i will too, exept the outhouse :w: :w: :mad: :cry: :cry:

Jaybr

#76 Post by Jaybr »

I'll probably have most everything ready before you guys get there, I may take the whole week off. You can bet I'm gonna put Nrath to work.

I'm gonna rent a dozer or loader for a week sometime before the ride and make sure the track is in good shape and maybe sneek in a few more jumps. Planning to put in a gravel drive at least to the top of the hill so people don't have so much trouble pulling the trailers in. I'll rent a porta-john like last time, so no outhouse to clean, and I'm trying to figure out a shower.

The most time consuming thing is probably mowing, and Lil Jbr will be doing alot of that.:whip:

USAMoto00

#77 Post by USAMoto00 »

This sounds like it's going to be a PARTY! Maybe you should call the magazines so they can come and watch some bad *** Cannondales just shredding it up!:clap: :usa

Jaybr

#78 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
This sounds like it's going to be a PARTY! Maybe you should call the magazines so they can come and watch some bad *** Cannondales just shredding it up!:clap: :usa

The magazines never really gave our Cannondales the respect it deserves:hammer:

I think I'll just call H-bomb and have them bring the camera crew:head:

j/k I was planning on calling one of the mags

jcv440

#79 Post by jcv440 »

I know someone who has connections with Mr Smead! He reads this board from time to time, boy that would be sweet if someone would come down, do a test on the Cannondalerriders.com project bike!

Motoman440

#80 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00

and 1 Honda, please don't forget about me!!! biggrin.gif Jay, looks like I will be leaving Thursday afternoon around 3:00 which should put at your place around 9:00 or 10:00. Right now I have 1 buddy coming down with me if that is OK. I can't remember if you have given directions or not but I will need to get some from you sometime prior to leaving. If you have already posted them just let me know and I'll scroll back to find them.