Virginia Beach ATV WARS!!!!

swamper38s

Virginia Beach ATV WARS!!!!

#1 Post by swamper38s »

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know about the Virginia Beach ATV WARS. Apirl 30-May2. Had a change to go last years, but didn't race(nerf bars didn't show up in time....) But still had a blast. I won't be able to make it this year, I'll be in Fallon, Neveda with the Navy, but would love to hear about one of you guys taking it with a Dale. for more info check out www.vbfun.com
As far as I know you need a tether kill swith and a set of nerf bars. If anyone is interested let me know, and I'll find out more.

Gibson400ex

#2 Post by Gibson400ex »

we made the trip form Massachusetts, and i can say was it was well worth the trip!!!!

we are going back again this year to!

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

I'll be there along with Haydug, allready booked the rooms.

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Oh,

And the Beach race is the weekend before the group ride, if anyone is planning to come to both, your more than welcome to park your trailers at my place so you don't have to tow them back and forth.

garysol1

#5 Post by garysol1 »

Me and my son may come for the day......Is there a reason to get a room?????night time activities???

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

I think there are nighttime drag races or something. Fourwhls is the resident expert, he works the event.

I'll be going down Friday night and staying through Sunday. I probably have to run home for a few hours Saturday afternoon as it's my daughters Sr. Prom and I need to see her off and make sure I intimidate the date really well before they leave:hammer:

garysol1

#7 Post by garysol1 »

Can we all come to... :drink: :hammer: :head:

Originally posted by Jaybr
  make sure I intimidate the date really well before they leave:hammer: