Spring Ride headcount

4punksdad

#141 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Riding Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun at my place, come for as many days as you can.  If you want to go on the trail ride Friday it's optional.

Bring the punks, fine by me and I think Pdavis and a couple other guys may bring the kids.  Just make sure you watch them on the track when the big boys are out there.

I know what ya mean///////////I wouldn't want the kids to show anyone up ohmy.gif

Derno24

#142 Post by Derno24 »

Oh ****, kids now I can't talk at all. I have a bad habit of talking like a truck driver. Oh well I'll get it out of my system before I get there...tongue.gif

Jaybr

#143 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Oh ****, kids now I can't talk at all.  I have a bad habit of talking like a truck driver.  Oh well I'll get it out of my system before I get there...tongue.gif

You've obviously never heard the way 4Punks talks to his kids:o

Derno24

#144 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah but they are his kids usually people don't care if they do it only when you do it. :mad:

I plan to have a good time anyway....

pdavis

#145 Post by pdavis »

i am planning on brining my 9 yr old on his kx 65, how is about 6mos or so away from being able to out run me, he is fast on straights but is still learning the whole shifting thing smile.gif

4punksdad

#146 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
You've obviously never heard the way 4Punks talks to his kids:o

or the way they talk back.........LOL

wonder where they learned that?:confused:

swamper38s

#147 Post by swamper38s »

Hey, I get back from Fallon,NV on the 7th, so hopefully I will still make it, the bad part is the dale took a dump, if I get what I need maybe you guys could give me a hand getting it fixed. The looks of my Dale are pretty bad too, but I got all the stuff to make it look good again, figured we could take some before and after pics at the ride, what do you guys think?smile.gif

Jaybr

#148 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by swamper38s
Hey, I get back from Fallon,NV on the 7th, so hopefully I will still make it, the bad part is the dale took a dump, if I get what I need maybe you guys could give me a hand getting it fixed. The looks of my Dale are pretty bad too, but I got all the stuff to make it look good again, figured we could take some before and after pics at the ride, what do you guys think?smile.gif

No problem, we'll get her fixed right up.

daveo2006

Re: Wow!

#149 Post by daveo2006 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
poll says at least 25 Cannondale owners are going! Jay, we may have to go over your site use plan if more than that show. I know there's plenty of room, but will 2 portas be enough?!sad.gif

I bet we'll have 50 cannondales there:cool:

It's hard to get people together at these big rides. We oughta have a prearranged gathering time. Maybe 12noon Saturday. BYOSandwich or something. Take group pics, 50 dales! imagine that.

:usa

dont forget me on my yamaha blaster..... jaybr i you oughta let me use one of your c-dales so im not left behind everywhere....:confused: smile.gif

aroracer72

#150 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeah,
but by 12 saturday.......we'll all be either sleeping.........or riding already that day smile.gif And SOME of us might not have cannondales there. I was hopinbg to bring my C'dale......but it looks like it wont make it...becuase of money and difficulty getting stuff. Its mainly cause my dad just doesnt get around to sending my crank out...thast right....its been all apart on my bench in the basement for like over a month. We are hoping to buy this one cannondale motor.......but if not....off to Big Winky it is. Ill have to ride the new 450 honda...........maybe just maybe we'll get this motor and ill pull an over nighter one of the days before the ride. Daveo.....my computer messed up because of Adware stuff...it deleted required files to run my operating system...aso i have to now COMPLETELY reinstall my operating system. SUCKS A$$ :w: .........but we need to get in contact dave to mae plans.......because i have no idea what time...were...or anything about plans about you. My number is 1-248-627-6297....or you can email me at my yahoo email with all your info and your number so i can call you and mae arrangements. Let me know by phone or email QUICKLY!!!!!!......

aroracer72@yahoo.com

CHAD